DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Season 2, Elemental Evil, Looking for 2 more players (Sunday 12:00 noon PDT)

*** search complete - party panel is full ***

This is NOT a one shot. Long-term, consistent, reliable, mature player mandatory.

What we need: Adventurers League legal 3rd or 4th level character (log verifiable preferred).
    (Please no new FG players, no new 5E players)

What we have: 3rd level Paladin, 4th level Bard, 4th level Rogue/Fighter, and 4th level Warlock

We have played 5 of the Elemental Evil, Season 2 modules. Plan on playing at least 6-7 more. We will then move on from there.

Next session is July 12th.

We are using FGC not FGU.

All specifics and original posting is here, note that 12:00PM is the corrected time.
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; July 7th, 2020 at 16:43.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

I am interested in playing in this campaign as the day and time works for me and I can play the duration of the campaign. I have only played in one Adventures League campaign (DM: Marcus Rife) and I am looking to gain more experience in playing this style. I enjoy playing spell caster types as it allows me to be imaginative. I have several years of experience playing PnP and I have about a year of experience toying with FG & FGU, mostly character creations (that I never played). I am coming into this with fair understanding of the 5e rule set and even DMed an Open World campaign with family and friends to gain a better feel of how FG works. I did find that I was a bit gun shy playing my first campaign online but if you would like to give me a chance I would like to play the Warlock character.

Blog Entries
    The four characters I listed are our current team make up. I.e. we have a warlock. I’m not opposed to two but it doesn’t help round out the party.

I misunderstood. I thought you had predefined characters. The only Adventures League character I currently have is a 2nd level Wizard. I would be happy using this character. Here is a link to my character. https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zi?usp=sharing

Blog Entries
    @genevar Before committing yourself to an arcane caster, consider the Arcane Edict of Mulmaster (stated here). Our Bard and Warlock are arcane casters and have not faced the consequences yet.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Evening, Minty. I have been playing D&D since the red box long ago. Most of my experience has been at the table, though I have played in a few FG campaigns, so I know the basics. I am, however, new to Adventurer's League play. Unfortunately, most of the links in the FAQ are broken and I'm not entirely sure how to begin. I have a lvl 3 Cleric of Lathander rolled as per the guidelines, but have no idea how to proceed with things such as game/character logs. If you are not opposed to giving an old player a hand up and getting his feet wet, I would like to offer my services to your group. I do, of course, understand if you are looking for more veteran AL players.

I have created a 1st level human Fighter, here, for you review. Please, let me know if this is acceptable. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    @genevar - PM sent

@Arbroath - PM sent

@Minty23185Fresh - PM has been replied to.

Blog Entries
    I have my two players, panel full.

Thread Information