5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I'd like to throw my hat in there. This sounds pretty interesting. I have played D&D on and off since the mid 80s and DM'd quite a bit throughout. I have been away for a while and getting back into it recently and I think this would be a perfect opportunity to flex the DM and player muscles all at the same time! I am in EST timezone. What day/time are you guys planning?

Quote Originally Posted by The Maheeb View Post
    Hello, I've been DMing 5e for 4 years or so. I've enjoy DMing and I don't want to give it up...however, I do miss being a player. So I'm looking to see if anyone wants to do a series of one-shot games where we rotate the DM. We can play other games, but 5e is what I have the most experience. I'm interested in PF2 & StarFinder, but I've not played them so I might be last on the rotation.

I am 36 years old. I have a full time job, wife, child, and going to school. I tend to swear and I'm very laid back. I'm hoping for a group with similar demographics, but that's not a deal breaker. What is a deal breaker for me is anyone that creates a hostile environment for anyone in the group. I want all players/DMs to feel comfortable being themselves without judgement or harassment. This is a game and I want us all to have fun.

I'm mostly free after 7pm Central Time. I should be able to play till midnight.

Hit me up, let me know what you think. I'm open for other games beyond what I've listed here.

DrSky and I just started a group as Maheeb has not responded. Those DM's still interested pm me here on the forum. I am already DMing games on saturday and sunday FR 5e. I play on Thurs. I am looking at getting a group of DM/Players for a Tues session 7pm cst (UTC/GMT -5). The adventures are one shot that way everyone gets a chance to DM and play. So if you guys are still interested let us know.

Hey Shezingzh. im looking for something a little earlier, like 5pm EST. Keep me in the loop if you guys have any time slots in that area. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by shezingzh View Post
    DrSky and I just started a group as Maheeb has not responded. Those DM's still interested pm me here on the forum. I am already DMing games on saturday and sunday FR 5e. I play on Thurs. I am looking at getting a group of DM/Players for a Tues session 7pm cst (UTC/GMT -5). The adventures are one shot that way everyone gets a chance to DM and play. So if you guys are still interested let us know.

Mgrancey thats why I responded along with DrSky since there has been no activity from Maheeb. We have started a discord group. I have DrSky, Doughzr, myself. Looking for a few more DM/Players. We are not looking for players per se. We are looking for DM's so we can rotate the duty to another DM so we can play.

The adventures would be one shot campaigns that can be completed in 4-5 hrs 1-2 days at most. Then the DM rotates. Most of us have only invested in 5e D&D. Myself, I have almost completed the 5e collection. I still need Eberron and Wildmount. I also completed converting a 1e/2e module to 5e (rough draft form) for levels 10-12. I need more experience on coding.

Raethios if we play it would have to be during the week and most of us could not start earlier than 7pm cst (GMT/UTC -5) due to families, cooking dinner, etc. This is why we chose Tuesday. I am already DMing on saturday and Sunday. I play on Thursday. Several people have already asked about a weekday game. So most people are available on Tuesday night.

Hello everyone! I've been away from my computer lately and I'm surprised and happy to see so many people interested.

I could get my wife to join in the games, but she would be a player only.

Tuesday doesn't work for us as we already have a game going on that day. Any other day would work.

Who should I message to get an invite to discord?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

The Maheeb,Shez,

Apologies I have to drop out of the group. I had previously applied to another group and recently was accepted. That fills my "gaming" plate. Best of luck.

Please let me know if you are still looking for people. I'm definitely interested in this concept.

Dear folk,

We did attempt to get this off the ground but Maheeb never responded back to any PMs sent or on discord. DrSky and I and 3 other DMs decided to call this off. So unfortunately this idea/concept is a no go.

Thread Information