5E Character Create Playlist

Can't activate FG Classic Ultimate license bought through FG on Steam ..

Hi guys and gals,

I just upgraded my FG Classic to Ultimate through the FG store and want to buy some DnD5e modules in the Steam sale. I can't buy them as Steam says I don't have FG installed. I've linked my Steam account to FG in the Store dropdown in the FG webpage. I've tried activating the game through Steam sing my Ultimate upgrade key but Steam says it's invalid. Any ideas? I'm keen to buy through Steam as they have an additional £5 off £30 at the moment, making the sale prices even better.

Cheers,

Jed

Quote Originally Posted by Weretortoise View Post
    I've tried activating the game through Steam sing my Ultimate upgrade key but Steam says it's invalid. Any ideas?
    License keys are only sent to Steam every 3-4 weeks. So use your Standard License key to activate through Steam for now, which will allow you to purchase Steam DLC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Perfect, all working fine now

Quote Originally Posted by Jed Shields View Post
    Perfect, all working fine now
    Great!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We are happy we could help you spend your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    We are happy we could help you spend your money.
    Haha! It's a slippery slope

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    License keys are only sent to Steam every 3-4 weeks. So use your Standard License key to activate through Steam for now, which will allow you to purchase Steam DLC.
    Trenloe.....I purchased FGU here over a month ago and I am on Steam now. It shows FGU came out on August 27th on Steam. Am I needing to wait for the next batch of licenses to go out to Steam before they show that I own FGU in order to access it through Steam? Would have thought the licenses would have gone out when FGU was released.

Quote Originally Posted by quirkygamer View Post
    Trenloe.....I purchased FGU here over a month ago and I am on Steam now. It shows FGU came out on August 27th on Steam. Am I needing to wait for the next batch of licenses to go out to Steam before they show that I own FGU in order to access it through Steam? Would have thought the licenses would have gone out when FGU was released.
    Have you tried to activate your FG store purchased FGU license on Steam? It doesn't automatically, you need to add your license key. That said, I don't know which date the FG store bought licenses have been added up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Have you tried to activate your FG store purchased FGU license on Steam? It doesn't automatically, you need to add your license key. That said, I don't know which date the FG store bought licenses have been added up to.
    All sorted now, thanks.

Thread Information