5E Character Create Playlist

Looking for Players!

Looking for a group of players to start a new campaign group via FGU

Rumors and gossip seem to be the trade of the adventurer: informing bands of roaming combatants towards quests and rewards alike. But no rumor, no local gossip, can prepare the countryside for the sinister danger lurking on the outskirts of civilized society. What secretive plot is at play slowly closing it’s clutches upon the populace? What hidden agenda has yet to be uncovered?

I am a DM, going by Nomad28, that is starting a new 5e campaign. I am filling my player roster and am offering the opportunity to players online. No previous experience is required but it is best that you are somewhat familiar with 5e as well as using FGU. If not, I can help fill you in through play. I would like to choose on a non formal interview basis, where we can have some time to chat through discord to get a reasonable feel for each other: I want a group that is cooperative and plays well together without aggression and/or any animosity. I livestream and record my sessions, so you **must be ok with being recorded live**. Webcam is not a requirement but it would be nice. You must have the capabilities to talk in discord voicechat, however.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Rundown

Game System: D&D 5e

Via: FGU

License: I have Ultimate, so you just need a Demo version

GM Name: Nomad28

Date/Time: Mondays beginning 10am CST

Session Length: 2-2.5 hours

Frequency: Weekly

Tech Requirements: Discord voice chat

Game Stats

Campaign: Tyranny of Dragons Module

Number of Players: 5-6

Homebrew? Yes, some. Explained in interview

House Rules: Will need to read and accept the house rules for the campaign. (To ensure good nature and equal and fair play across all players)

Join my discord server and make a message in #sweaty-gamers to get in on the fun!

https://discord.gg/Ra5qEy

Good morning.
    I would be highly interested in joining. I have some 5e experience but not much for Fantasy Grounds. I can learn quickly though.
    Let me know if there are any open slots still.
    I am available in Monday’s as I have the day off from work.
    I do have a camera and will be ok to stream.
    Let me know if you need any more information.
    My discord ID is Mweberxx#2065

I’m in

I am interested in playing with the group. I started playing D&D in 1981. Took a hiatus for many years and got into D&D 3.5, Pathfinder and then with the release of D&D 5e. I need something more consistent and definitely online.

Discord: Wyrmtongue#0351

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad28 View Post
    Looking for a group of players to start a new campaign group via FGU

Rumors and gossip seem to be the trade of the adventurer: informing bands of roaming combatants towards quests and rewards alike. But no rumor, no local gossip, can prepare the countryside for the sinister danger lurking on the outskirts of civilized society. What secretive plot is at play slowly closing it’s clutches upon the populace? What hidden agenda has yet to be uncovered?

I am a DM, going by Nomad28, that is starting a new 5e campaign. I am filling my player roster and am offering the opportunity to players online. No previous experience is required but it is best that you are somewhat familiar with 5e as well as using FGU. If not, I can help fill you in through play. I would like to choose on a non formal interview basis, where we can have some time to chat through discord to get a reasonable feel for each other: I want a group that is cooperative and plays well together without aggression and/or any animosity. I livestream and record my sessions, so you **must be ok with being recorded live**. Webcam is not a requirement but it would be nice. You must have the capabilities to talk in discord voicechat, however.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Rundown

Game System: D&D 5e

Via: FGU

License: I have Ultimate, so you just need a Demo version

GM Name: Nomad28

Date/Time: Mondays beginning 10am CST

Session Length: 2-2.5 hours

Frequency: Weekly

Tech Requirements: Discord voice chat

Game Stats

Campaign: Tyranny of Dragons Module

Number of Players: 5-6

Homebrew? Yes, some. Explained in interview

House Rules: Will need to read and accept the house rules for the campaign. (To ensure good nature and equal and fair play across all players)

Join my discord server and make a message in #sweaty-gamers to get in on the fun!

https://discord.gg/Ra5qEy

Older player returning to playing. Have played a couple of games on fgu looking for long term

Discord: Vitch#9065

Thread Information