Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    For instance, you click the red info icon on the skills page and it brings up the skill info (in this case Espionage):

Espionage is the skill of surveillance, logically applying evidence, and the gathering of covert information of interest. Espionage covers not only acquiring but also correctly delivering sensitive data, and can be used in an attempt to stop an enemy’s espionage attempts—known as counterintelligence.

Use Espionage to:
    • Listen and interpret audio from a wiretap
    • Connect seemingly unrelated events
    • Interrogate a prisoner
    • Disseminate false information

Blog Entries
    You would create a skill called Espionage and you would leave the description blank or would write: see page 123 in the XYZ Handbook
    Then you would be able to export and share that.

Damned,

I am trying to make a sheet (again) and ESMDEV sent me to to this post. I am trying to create a stat block using CoreRPG, and I want to replace the Abbilities/skills label with a stats label. I created a strings file, and tried merge="delete", it didnt work like expected. How do you use the delete merge? Attached is my sheet as is now, and my code.
    statblock.png
    CODE: Annotation 2020-08-26 194747.png

Quote Originally Posted by Amatiste View Post
    Damned,

I am trying to make a sheet (again) and ESMDEV sent me to to this post. I am trying to create a stat block using CoreRPG, and I want to replace the Abbilities/skills label with a stats label. I created a strings file, and tried merge="delete", it didnt work like expected. How do you use the delete merge? Attached is my sheet as is now, and my code.
    statblock.png
    CODE: Annotation 2020-08-26 194747.png
    I believe the correct code would be:

Code:
        <labeledstring name="char_label_attributes" merge="delete" />

Thread Information