STAR TREK 2d20

Age of Ashes Player's Guide

Hello,

I have a Fantasy Grounds Classic Standard Licence and I also have the Pathfinder 2.0 and Fall of Plaguestone modules. So far, so good.

A friend has Fantasy Grounds Classic Ultimate Licence and next week will start running the Age of Ashes adventure path with me as one of the players.

What I would like to do is create a dummy PF2 campaign on my local PC where I would create a PF2 character I could then import into my friend's Age of Ashes session next week. I can use the character creation script to create a character in line with the Core Rules but I would like to incorporate elements (i.e Backgrounds) from the free Paizo Age of Ashes Player's Guide. Is there any way I can (without getting the GM to share it via his campaign) get the Age of Ashes Player's Guide module (I understand it is distributed as a file called PZOSMWPZO900025EFG.dat in the vault) or would I have to purchase the Adventure Path (which I obviously don't want to do).

Thanks.

You can't get the FG conversion unless you buy one of the AP conversions.

But, all you really need from there in FG is the backgrounds. So, decide which one you're going to choose from the PDF and then manually enter that into FG as a Background record (the fields in the "Other" tab provide the automation when added to the PC), then drag that to your PC in step #2 of the chargen tracker.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the quick response, Trenloe.

Yep - that seems like a good solution, thanks for the tip, I'll do that.

Cheers!

Thread Information