5E Character Create Playlist

Coding spells on Barbarians of Lemuria

I am new at this stuff. I respect the low/no magic of the system but i am having a shocking time writing in spells for villains

My aim in to convert a Spider God's Bride scenario. BoL does look like the best Sword and Sorcery system on FG

Any advice welcome. Ive done a bit on NPCs for 5E but this is different

Blog Entries
    Hi Phocaea there is no automation of spells in BoL. Im not really familiar with the game system but we built it to the publishers requirements and then some. This is supposed to be a rules lite system and there is a degree of hand waving involved. Can you tell me what you are trying to achieve and Ill try and give a better response.

Spells in BoL are freeform Phocaea so don't require any coding per se.

If it is damage you need to code I suggest using the weapons coding as a ranged or Melee attack (type won't matter as its just to set the subsequent damage to be rollable.

Cantrips do no more than one damage and spells of the First Magnitude are recommended to do no more than 1d6 lifeblood.

Once you are into second magnitude spells, you should be past direct lifeblood damage and into turning your heroes into frogs or adding tentacles to them

Thread Information