Starfinder Playlist

Token size in CT not resizing token when placed on map.

Tested with 4e and 5e. Build 6/30/2020

Token size set to 2 in CT. Token dropped on map is sized as 1 but green highlight is size 2.

CTRL (mouse wheel) to scale up the token does not scale up the HP bar.

Todays build fixes the token size but the health bar is still short (one square and not to the top).

Just curious, what are the dimensions on the token (if custom), or which product/record is it from (if part of DLC)? Also, what is the grid size on your image?

Thanks,
    JPG

Grid size of map is 35x35.

Token is custom 256x256

Here is a purchased one: "Jans Token Pack 18 - Undead 1"

I think I know what that might be. The widgets in FG are based on grid size, and I bet it's always set to 100% of 1 grid size.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I think I know what that might be. The widgets in FG are based on grid size, and I bet it's always set to 100% of 1 grid size.

Regards,
    JPG
    Is it planned to have the health bar length tied to the grid size? So a two grid token's health bar will be two grids in height?

I won't know until I dig in and look at what the system can do with the existing graphics. It's a lower priority item then some of the other items on my plate right now, but it is on my list.

Regards,
    JPG

Yes, lower priority for sure... and congratulations on the LUA rewrite. Our Unity experience is so much better now. :-)

Thread Information