FG Spreadshirt Swag

Game Server Connection Was Lost

Hello,

Since approximately two weeks I am unable to host any games. I get the following error message:
    [21.07.2020 20:50:18] Noble Connect [275654]: Lost an allocation: 192.168.178.21
    [7/21/2020 8:50:18 PM] [ERROR] Noble Connect [275682]: Shutting down because of fatal error: Lost connection to relay server
    [21.07.2020 20:50:18] [ERROR] Noble Connect [275687]: Unknown exception while sending
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at NobleConnect.Stun.Controller.SocketSend (System.Byte[] data, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count, System.Net.IPEndPoint destination) [0x00002] in <923b98ebd1ed4bb5b23c09db09a00766>:0
    [21.07.2020 20:50:18] [ERROR] Noble Connect [275691]: Unknown exception while sending
    at NobleConnect.Stun.Controller.SocketSend (System.Byte[] data, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count, System.Net.IPEndPoint destination) [0x00002] in <923b98ebd1ed4bb5b23c09db09a00766>:0
    [21.07.2020 20:50:18] [ERROR] Noble Connect [275691]: Unknown exception while sending

What I have tried so far:
    Shutdown the Firewall
    Check router
    Re-Install Fantasy Grounds
    Start a fresh campaign
    Start the campaign on public, on private with and without password

Nothing seems to work so far.
    I am able to work on my campaign. But as soon as I try to host a game and players try to connect, I get the error.

I have attached the Network log for the full set of errors and warnings.

Do you have any advice what I could try.
    Best Regards
    Christoph
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    MOD: Moved to FGU forum

Welcome

By chance do you have the console.log file as well? That will help tell us what version and extensions you are running so you don't have to list them all for us.

Until someone else can look at this, I would check out this thread and see if it might apply; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sers-Important

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello,
    yes I do. Here is the console.log file. I hope that helps.
    Best Regards
    Christoph
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Thanks, one of the devs will know what the error codes mean.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the logs. I'm forwarding on to the network library developer to see if the logging information provides any clues.

Do you happen to remember if you were doing anything in particular at that point in time when the error occurred? Especially anything that might have caused very long delays in UI processing?

Thanks,
    JPG

No I was just trying to run Fantasy Grounds. The only thing which seemed to happen, was that the error occurred as soon as one or two other players tried to join.
    Before that I could work on my campaign without any trouble. But as soon as some players tried to connect the problem started.

As I wrote in the first post, my network was alright. I diagnosed the router. It was ok. About 4 weeks ago everything was working alright. Three weeks ago on the 7th of July it started.

Greetings
    Christoph

Thanks for the additional information. For some reason, your machine is losing connection to the network facilitation service when players are connecting. I'm hoping that the logs provide some ideas for the network library developer to provide us.

While waiting to hear back from them, maybe review router/security programs to see if you have anything like flood protection or QoS that might trigger.

Regards,
    JPG

I will check that, but I am pretty sure I do not have anything in that regard. And the setup was working fine until that time and I have not changed anything.

Greetings
    Christoph

Thread Information