DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

GM LFP Savage Rifts

Currently I have a Savage Rifts game that is ongoing at the moment but I have slots available. There are three players plus myself currently I can take on another two to three more. We have a shape changing character names buck, a Psi-Gohst Ranger, and a elven psi operator. There will be four more episodes and each takes two sessions to complete. Also point of note these shows will be recorded and possibly released on a actual play podcast. I haven’t decided yet. The time it starts are Thursday evening at 5 pm Pacific time, we usually run a three to four hour game.

Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone
    Ugh. If I wasn’t already running a game on Thursday’s. I’d jump on this. So want to play a juicer or ley line walker

Quote Originally Posted by computertrucker View Post
    Ugh. If I wasn’t already running a game on Thursday’s. I’d jump on this. So want to play a juicer or ley line walker
    Thanks for your consideration. If you ever want to come in as a guest player let me know.

Hey there, I would love to try and join your group, and I am free all of Thursday. I have bought the pdf, and am super interested in the setting. Do you use discord for communication? Dm me details?

I sent the discord link dirminxia. I’ll hear from you soon.

Hello there. I just saw this. Do you still have any openings? I'm an experienced SW player (and GM to a lesser extent) and do have the various books.

If you still have any openings, we have a elven ley line walker, cyberknight and flamewing dragon.
    Alea Iacta Est
    The Die is Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by tdwyer11b View Post
    If you still have any openings, we have a elven ley line walker, cyberknight and flamewing dragon.
    I sent you my info. Hopefully we get to hear from you soon.

are you still looking for players

Question if I may go off topic for just a moment: Does the Rifts ruleset have everything you need to run a rifts campaign? Does it contain the monsters and other boogy men from the core rule book?

Thank you for any information. I'm really interested in it but don't want to buy it and find out it's half what I would need to run a game.

Thread Information