FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Shops

That fixed it.......it is working or at least it is now an option.....thanks for the great help with my lack of understanding how to turn on an effect....

It is working.....very kewl....!!! I will have fun with this one.....thanks again!

Got it! This is Great!, What about going the other way Selling?
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Some suggestions to improve it even more:

- A sell tab, so we don't need to switch between party sheet and this mod.
    - Some integration with tables. It would be perfect if there was a way to create a random shop with just a story template that would already create the store with its inventory.
    - A description tab, so we can fill some details about the shop.
    - The merchant's own gold, so the players have a limit of what they can sell in more hardcore/realistic campaigns.
    "A saint does what is right. A leader does what is necessary."

Starfinder

Created a new shop
    Added 3 types of Serum of Healing
    Changed Markup to 1.1 (prices updated to reflect)
    Shared shop with player
    Player added 10 of one type of item to cart, cart price didn't update
    Clicked buy, and no credits were deducted and 9 items came into inventory, and then a single item in another line.

Images included from player's perspective.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Starfinder

Created a new shop
    Added 3 types of Serum of Healing
    Changed Markup to 1.1 (prices updated to reflect)
    Shared shop with player
    Player added 10 of one type of item to cart, cart price didn't update
    Clicked buy, and no credits were deducted and 9 items came into inventory, and then a single item in another line.

Images included from player's perspective.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Can you share a screenshot of the items definition? The Cart price not updating and how it appears in the screenshots, it seems like the currency type is not defined in the item record. Is the price field just a number like "1234" or does it specify the currency type like "1234 Credits". From what I can see it appears to not have anything but a number which this extension doesnt account for.

For the item transfer, I'll take a closer look into it. I had that issue previously and I thought I got it all resolved, but it appears there may be cases where it comes back.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

It would only be a number because there is only 1 currency. Credits (although Credits and UPB are interchangeable in practice, prices are always listed in Credits)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

It would only be a number because there is only 1 currency. Credits (although Credits and UPB are interchangeable in practice, prices are always listed in Credits)
    Hmm, that complicates things. In the StarFinder source books, are all the items designated with just a number for price? The ruleset has 2 currency types defined, and the shop relies on those two. It cant arbitrarily choose which currency type to use. It also looks at the currency type to deduct the price. Otherwise it wouldnt know whether to deduct GP, CP, Credits, Silver Dollars, or whatever else there might be.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Hmm, that complicates things. In the StarFinder source books, are all the items designated with just a number for price? The ruleset has 2 currency types defined, and the shop relies on those two. It cant arbitrarily choose which currency type to use. It also looks at the currency type to deduct the price. Otherwise it wouldnt know whether to deduct GP, CP, Credits, Silver Dollars, or whatever else there might be.
    all the items are designated with just a number for price...Credits
    aka Laendra

all the items are designated with just a number for price...Credits
    Hmm, ok. I'll see what I can do to account for that.

Thread Information