DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last

Thread: Shops

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    This! Has a lot of potential.

I will be picking it up, eventually. But not many shops in Avernus. So not needed yet.
    You can throw some soul coins for sale in the Wandering Emporium
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

From what I saw this is a CoreRPG extension, but the photo is 5E, I could use it on rulesets based on CoreRPG, in the case of GURPS, how does it work if I don't have the amount, it doesn't buy or is it negative? I saw that you can "inflate" the item, but what if I want to sell the value is 100% or is it 50%?
    Did someone test it at FGU? I know I am interested in buying but I depend on my payment to be able to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    From what I saw this is a CoreRPG extension, but the photo is 5E, I could use it on rulesets based on CoreRPG, in the case of GURPS, how does it work if I don't have the amount, it doesn't buy or is it negative? I saw that you can "inflate" the item, but what if I want to sell the value is 100% or is it 50%?
    Did someone test it at FGU? I know I am interested in buying but I depend on my payment to be able to buy.
    Yes, the example pictures are from a 5e campaign, but there is nothing in the code that is based on the 5e ruleset. Thats just the ruleset I use the most so I am most familiar with.

For use in any other ruleset, you need to ensure that your currencies are defined in the options. Each currency needs a name (in 5e they are PP, GP, etc). It can be something else too, like $ or BTC or whatever you want as a currency name. The extension searches the price field of the item and tries to find a number and a currency name. When you buy an item, it deducts the total amount in the cart from the char sheet. It does not check to see if you have enough, and it doesnt do conversions, its on the player to ensure they have enough currency to buy.

The markup number can be any number including a decimal, it is a simple multiplier. So to have every item be 100% of its base price, you put in a 1. To have a sale where everything is 50% off, put in 0.5. To make the shop more expensive, put in 1.5 or 2 to markup the price to 150% or 200%.

I have had reports from several users so far that it works just fine in Unity. Its impossible to say whether something in Unity will change to break it or not, but if that happens, I will support it. In the long term I will switch to Unity anyway, so I have every intention of supporting the extension in it.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I just bought this mod and tested it in Unity with the Starfinder ruleset. Seems to work fine. I haven't put it through any paces yet, but it looks pretty awesome so far. This is going to be a HUGE help in game! Thanks for putting this together!!

I guess I am doing something wrong....I applied the extension in the Ext file in the roaming file and applied the 2 mod files also. I started FGC and loaded the mods in the library....tried to locate the SHOP selection in the library but there is no option to open it up to create a shop....I also selected in the instructions, PHB Weapons and it sets an error message to the clipboard.....need help with this please.

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    I guess I am doing something wrong....I applied the extension in the Ext file in the roaming file and applied the 2 mod files also. I started FGC and loaded the mods in the library....tried to locate the SHOP selection in the library but there is no option to open it up to create a shop....I also selected in the instructions, PHB Weapons and it sets an error message to the clipboard.....need help with this please.
    From your description, its a little unclear.

Just to be sure, you need to install the extension in your FGData\extensions folder. Before you load your campaign, you need to make sure that the shops extension is enabled.
    When you launch your campaign, you can tell if the extension is loaded by checking the chat messages. You should see a messages saying Shops v1.3 (current version).
    Once you verify the extension is enabled, then turn on the record type in the library, you should see shops record type listed at the top with all the other record types.

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    From your description, its a little unclear.

Just to be sure, you need to install the extension in your FGData\extensions folder. Before you load your campaign, you need to make sure that the shops extension is enabled.
    When you launch your campaign, you can tell if the extension is loaded by checking the chat messages. You should see a messages saying Shops v1.3 (current version).
    Once you verify the extension is enabled, then turn on the record type in the library, you should see shops record type listed at the top with all the other record types.
    Yeah, I was looking in the Chat window and did not see it listed with my other loaded extensions....like Effects extensions, etc....so how do I turn it on?
    Last edited by TXCBoy36; July 1st, 2020 at 22:44. Reason: reload the image

Yeah, I was looking in the Chat window and did not see it listed with my other loaded extensions....like Effects extensions, etc....so how do I turn it on?
    It should be on the list of extensions if it was installed in the correct folder.

Can you see the image?
    I dont see any image on your post

Thread Information