FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Thread: Shops

I confess that I will love it if it happens in self-contained "stores", managing items and money and I will love it even more if it prevents the player from buying if he doesn't have money.

As of today, DMsGuild has elected to delist nearly all of my extensions. I do not know how long the shops extension will be allowed to continue to be there. All but 3 of my extensions were delisted with no warning.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    What version do you have installed? The current version, v1.10 has a notes tab where you can put any text you like, and links.

I will update ASAP. Thank you!
    Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventurers League Consultant
    Organizer, DungeonMaster , and TTRPG Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I would like to see this also. Plus give the shop a coin inventory so as they buy/sell they can run out of money or have a lot of money.
    There used to be an ext that did this, I will have to find it again.
    This extension was provided by Delux. Locations ext. which is no longer supported and he has pulled his license. And you can’t use his coding to create a extension using it. But it was free and yes I did use it on FG classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalmes95 View Post
    This extension was provided by Delux. Locations ext. which is no longer supported and he has pulled his license. And you can’t use his coding to create a extension using it. But it was free and yes I did use it on FG classic.
    Yeah I loved it, however, it no longer works for Unity. I was using it for a long time. Loved it.
    I like to have a lot more control of the PC sheets, this allowed me to do it. I have 100s of people in my world and the less I have to do as a DM the better, but I also don't want to fully trust the players to do everything.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Yeah I loved it, however, it no longer works for Unity. I was using it for a long time. Loved it.
    I like to have a lot more control of the PC sheets, this allowed me to do it. I have 100s of people in my world and the less I have to do as a DM the better, but I also don't want to fully trust the players to do everything.
    Oh I don’t disagree. Especially with the new LOs feature it requires more work as a DM with pre generated maps I’ve already created it takes time to draw the LOS then to add encounters. It’s a whole process. And takes lots of time. If I had a shops extension that would pre-generate
    equipment for sell and pricing along with it. Then if it would have the option of having how much money the shop has and allow the PCs to buy and sell that would certainly streamline the in town process. I find my PCs with a party of 6 take up 4-6 hours just combing through the city and meeting npcs and buying and selling. While it doesn’t matter to me. But an extension that would allow me the DM less to do minus maybe selecting popular commodities for importing and exporting would be amazing. Or a supply vs demand feature. As some of my countries are under war torn and the cost of healing potions is like x10 the cost.

Hello!

I have purchased this mod and use it in all my campaigns! I would love to see a sell feature added, I sometimes run a multi-group campaign, and one groups sold items is another groups purchase!

Thanks for the work and the great addition to FG.
    Last edited by mbielaczyc; November 25th, 2021 at 02:17.

Blog Entries
    Feature Request:
    Can you please add a flag to the extension for certain items to remain hidden from the players eyes? Thematically the NPC that runs the shop reveals their "special" items based on dialogue with the PCs. You know the, "Let me show you a rather interesting magic item that i have here behind the counter. I don't just show this to any ol'customer. Just the special ones. Perhaps you're a special one?"

So ultimately the item is listed in the shop but until i deselect the checkbox, the players are unable to see it within the shops inventory.

Would that be something you're willing to add as a feature.

Sorry to hear about the DMSGuild business. You've a good ext here. A nice replacement for DOE Locations related to shops/buildings. Am a proud purchaser, but just looking to see if it can be tweaked a little more?

Quote Originally Posted by skj310 View Post
    Feature Request:
    Can you please add a flag to the extension for certain items to remain hidden from the players eyes? Thematically the NPC that runs the shop reveals their "special" items based on dialogue with the PCs. You know the, "Let me show you a rather interesting magic item that i have here behind the counter. I don't just show this to any ol'customer. Just the special ones. Perhaps you're a special one?"

So ultimately the item is listed in the shop but until i deselect the checkbox, the players are unable to see it within the shops inventory.

Would that be something you're willing to add as a feature.

Sorry to hear about the DMSGuild business. You've a good ext here. A nice replacement for DOE Locations related to shops/buildings. Am a proud purchaser, but just looking to see if it can be tweaked a little more?
    I'll take a look at it and see.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I sure hope the FG Store is up and running for extension any time soon. That legal stuff is some nasty business indeed.

In regard of shops, yes, hidden stuff would be neat.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Thread Information