STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks for the steps to reproduce the OB bug. It makes it much easier to track things down.

Large and Super Large critical tables work the way they did in v1.8, at least so far. They are in the RM Tables under Criticals - Arms Law/Claw Law and when resolving an attack by right clicking the entry on the attack table it will show options for Large and Super Large criticals to the left and upper left in the radial menu.

Eventually I plan on having those 2 critical tables along with the critical reductions automatically selected based on the field on the NPC sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Large and Super Large critical tables work the way they did in v1.8, at least so far. They are in the RM Tables under Criticals - Arms Law/Claw Law and when resolving an attack by right clicking the entry on the attack table it will show options for Large and Super Large criticals to the left and upper left in the radial menu.
    Ah yes, I had missed the option of the radial. Works great! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    (Confirmed in 2.1.6) Parry not lowering OB bug Repro Steps:

Add Encounter "Andok Zor" to Combat Tracker (from published module "Tales From the Green Gryphon Inn")

When setting a parry value for NPC Andak Zor, its Broadsword OB is not reduced, while the Ice Bolt OB is. (The Base spell attack is also not reduced; I think that's per the rules though.)
    This is occurring because that module has the Broadsword incorrectly set to type Special. Parry won't reduce the OB for types Special and Elemental Attack.

I did find another bug when trying to change the item type for NPCs in the CT which will be resolved in the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    I did find another bug when trying to change the item type for NPCs in the CT which will be resolved in the next version.
    Ah, that must be the bug I encountered then; I had noticed the Special weapon type, but editing the NPC entry (that was already on the combat tracker), didn't change the behavior of the weapon. I should have gone back to editing the module entry before adding it to the combat tracker to be more thorough. Ah well, glad you found a bug!

Thread Information