5E Character Create Playlist

DM LFP(s) (4 total) have 2 person already - 5eD&D " Curse of Strahd Campaign"

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Classic Ultimate Edition

Game System: D&D 5e - "Curse of Strahd Adventure Campaign"

Setting: Barovia

Time Zone: Central Time USA

Day of week and time: Wednesday's 7pm-8:30pm Depending on when I get off work.
    Planned start date: When we have enough people
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-4 hour session
    Term: Long term keep playing for a while until all my material and the official material in the adventure is exhausted.

Text or Voice: Text and Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Role-play & Combat mix: 40/60 more Combat Heavy but normal amounts of Role-play mixed in
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players who are playing Artificer and Wizard and need 2 more (total 4)
    Character starting level: 1st level (standard equipment choices from the PHB5e)
    Character restrictions: I allow home-brew, but it needs to be run by me first.

Update: Closed
    Last edited by Deamon2015; July 2nd, 2020 at 16:01. Reason: Closed

I am interested in joining!
    have about 2 years experience with 5e and 10 sessions on FG.
    I personally have not played this adventure before so I would love the opportunity to do so especially since my normal group did not survive the transition to online play.
    if you are up to having me let me know and ill throw together a few character concepts and we can see witch one fit the party and setting.
    Last edited by Songox; June 30th, 2020 at 07:05.

I am very interested! I have been playing for just under 2 years now and I am fairly confident in my understanding of the rules. I have played a little bit of Curse of Strahd in the past before but not enough to fully enjoy it. If you still need a player, I would love to join

Would love the chance to play in this. I been in D&D for decades and also both run and play with Fantasy grounds for about 2 years now. I have a good mic and use Discord frequently. I am also in the central time zone and the schedule is good for me. I can be available to talk on discord for questions etc.

I would be interested as well. I am fairly new to FG, and 5e, but I have been running my first ever campaign as DM recently with my family while we are socially distancing. Played 2e in the Ravenloft setting once long ago, as well as numerous campaigns in FR when I had a regular gaming group. I'm in Eastern time zone, but I could support those hours in Central.

I would like to join if there is room!
    I'm in AZ TIME ZONE so the times work out for me.
    I have a discord, I have run FG for others, have yet to play. (Forever DM)

Forgot to mention. I have Discord as well.

Thread Information