Starfinder Playlist

SFS 24 hours interest check SFS #2-14: Data Purge SUN July 5th @ 12.30 PM UTC

I currently have two people interested in SFS #2-14: Data Purge (9-12, no pregens). Are there 1-2 other people interested in this scenario at SUN July 5th @ 12.30 PM UTC?

This is a fun one but it usually runs long, so please schedule at least 4 1/2 to 5 hours!

If there is not enough interest, I would try to schedule SFS #2-23: The Edge of Cadascon (3-6) instead.

We'll use Fantasy Grounds (Classic).

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 9-12 (subtiers 9-10 & 11-12).

There's a data leak somewhere inside the heart of the Starfinder Society, somewhere in the Lorespire Complex. Assembled for what was supposed to be an ordinary mission, the PCs find themselves sent to break into to the Society's central hub of operations. Travelling through ancient accessways, it's up to this group of dedicated Starfinders to plug the data leak and stop the Society's most precious secrets from ending up in the hands of their mysterious foes.

Written by: Cole Kronewitter

Scenario tags: Faction (Dataphiles), Faction (Second Seekers [Luwazi Elsebo])
    Last edited by stephan_; June 29th, 2020 at 11:41.

Otto played this one during PaizoCon...

2-24 (9-12), 3-01 (1-4) and 3-02 (3-6) would be other possibilities but I'd have to see how complicated they are first.

2-24 is to high of lvl for me.
    I could do 3-1 and 3-2, but I was hoping for a few 2-xx before I started season 3.

As a large majority of regular SF FG players has already played most season 2 scenarios, I myself likely won't run a lot of them in the immediate future, with the exception of the ones listed in this thread and the GenCon thread (though others could of course still run them and there occasionally might be season 2 games, either here or on FGC).

That's what I get for coming late to the party.
    Lol

Having already played 3-01, I can tell you that it doesn't spoil much of the finished season 2 storyline. One advice for this one, though: It has the Survival tag (a new tag), which should be taken seriously.
    That said, I'd probably be able to play any of these scenarios (although I'd have to use a replay for some of them). But I don't exactly know if I'll be available for this, since there is a German con being run online that weekend.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information