DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - D&D 5e high level campaign (UTC+1)

• Game name: KINGDOMS AND PROBLEMS - Intrigue, conspiracy and ultimate dangers
    • Game system: D&D 5e
    • Character Level: Level 9
    • Time Zone: (UTC+1) @ 7pm
    • Game day:Every SUNDAY
    • Game system used: FGC
    • Voice system used: Discord

I would ask all those who are interested please message me first on Fantasy Grounds or add me on discord ( Only_bomb#7719 )

I am looking for some players who want to do a long term regular campaign game. Starting level is 9, and I would encourage the player(s) to imagine a basic (or detailed) background story of how they got to that level (there history) so it can be slotted into the game world, this is we to do when we go over the background details together.

I've been roleplaying for about 30 years (GMing for 25) or so and I take a more rules-light approach to GMing than some GMs you might have played with, going for narration over mechanics when I see fit. The game is high fantasy, in my own setting. My campaigns are sandbox to some extent: that is, if you go 'off the rails' I will try to nudge you back towards the intended 'goal' of the story, but the ultimate choice is yours for instance: IF you decide to ignore the rising danger, that danger will keep rising (in the background) until you either decide to face it or it comes to face you (not always directly), but over time it will have grown or morphed and mutated into something more horrid, maybe needing more inventive strategies to solve or fix it.

The campaign itself will change and evolve with the players I try to tailor each game I run to my players preferences and desires of what kind of story they're looking for so whether a player wants more role-play, more combat, or a classic puzzle & riddle-filled adventure I'll adapt to the desires of the group once I get to know you as we play. If you have a specific idea of the type of game you'd like to play please let me know!
    Last edited by Onlybomb; June 29th, 2020 at 19:13.

what time UTC are you thinking of having the game be?

edited thanks for the heads up

I think i will msg you at that!

the moment i saw the title i DM'd you istantly XD

Thread Information