DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Seems about right

"When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Happened. Obliterated everything.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Where is your god now!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

And like most Gods rather indifferent to the PC's - casually scattering them across the table - while stalking the real prize; those lovely rolling dice... Fortune herself, something the PC's will never see directly - just the results.

One of my players cat, scratches him during the game. I think cats are anti game and would like attention.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

One of my players has a cat that is very vocal. Instead of physically getting onto the keyboard he sits in the player's lap and talks. A LOT. Luckily he's cute. And microphones can mute, lol.

Thread Information