DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Sunless Citadel 5e

FG License: FG Unity (Ultimate - can do Demo)
    Game System: 5E
    Time Zone: CST (GMT/UTC -5)
    Day of week and time: Saturday 7pm CST
    Planned start date: July 11 2020
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 1x/week till done
    Term: play until adventure is done
    Text or Voice: Discord
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4
    Character starting level & equipment: level 1 character class starting equipment
    Character restrictions: As long as the information is in the books from the essential collection

Sunless Citadel

You arrive in the small village of Oakhurst below the now destroyed mountain volcano of Hoetnow. You arrive to find a reward message posted on the town bulletin board. A wealthy merchant family is seeking brave adventurers to find a missing son and daughter who adventured into the mountain range.

Hello, I am Mitchell Mueller. My friend and I would be interested in joining the game. We're a package deal. I'm a 5e and Fantasy Grounds veteran, and she's totally new to D&D and Fantasy Grounds. I think a good starting adventure like this would be a lot of fun for both of us. I can give you our Discord info if you accept us into the game.

Welcome aboard Mitchell and friend. I will pm you the info.

Do you plan on doing more past this from the yawning portal or just this one?

Im going to see how this plays out with this group. So if you are still interested just pm me. I have 3 people so far. So 1 spot left.

Hello, I am Mika, I am interested in joining a brand new player to fantasy grounds.

Thread Information