DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Which extensions/mods for a series of automatic events in combat?

What I would like to do is a series of events:
    1. Do a sneak attack with Booming Blade
    2. Using BB will automatically place a token on my character with an appropriate image
    3. A die is rolled for to hit
    4. At miss the BB token disappears
    5. At hit booming energie engulfs the target, so an appropriate token appears on the target
    6. I roll for damage
    7. The BB token disappears
    8. At movement of the target in its turn, the booming energie does damage, so the token 1 on it is replaced by token 2
    9. I roll for damage
    10. Token 2 on the target disappears
    11. Token 1 disappears at the end of the turn of the target

I don’t think all this is possible yet, but some parts will be. I’ve got DM Tools, but I think I need more. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 28th, 2020 at 11:00. Reason: Numbers instead of bullets

I can't think of any kind of extension which will do the token thing you want but you can set up effects for all of the damage bits yourself.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Did some thinking/searching: I would need a token connected to an effect or something similar. Showing/hiding NPC's seems an option too, but is probably too far out of the box.

There is a death/wounded icon in Combat Enhancer and in an 5E: Map Indicator for Death from Celestian. Can’t find a more advanced effect based option though. But this suggest it is possible in principal. But not with current tooling, and this seems a bit large as a start for programming my own extensions .
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 28th, 2020 at 19:47. Reason: added some stuff

Thread Information