Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Player Notes

To summarise:
    1) Story entries can be grouped (categorized), they don't get mixed up with player notes, they can be exported into a module. They have all the usual functionality of a record - can be shared to all players, one individual player, linked into other records, etc..
    2) Notes don't have groups (categories), they are a mixture of GM and player records - the GM doesn't have control over what the players enter (other than editing/removing data) and records can't be exported to modules. They have all the usual functionality of a record - can be shared to all players, one individual player, linked into other records, etc.. However, if a player decides to delete a note they own, then any links created to that not elsewhere will raise an error when accessed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    If you're using a Calendar extension, I find that a lot of my notes can easily fit in the dates there as an organizational tool. That way I have: Stories for future events; Calendar for previously done events; and the Notes section for my players.
    The Player Agency extension includes Dear Diary which allows players to Add Comments directly to Calendar entries. This might be useful to you.
    https://www.diehard-gaming.com/deardiary/ddhelp.html

Thread Information