DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 23 First ... 111920212223 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojoot View Post
    Correct. I deactivated everything and this error still occurs.
    Can you post the console.log?

[3/3/2023 3:22:33 PM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [3/3/2023 3:22:35 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (windowtitlebar_char) in class (charsheet_livehp)
    [3/3/2023 3:22:35 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (contentanchor) anchoring to an undefined control (title) in windowclass (charsheet_livehp)

Hope that helps

[3/3/2023 3:22:33 PM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [3/3/2023 3:22:35 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (windowtitlebar_char) in class (charsheet_livehp)
    [3/3/2023 3:22:35 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (contentanchor) anchoring to an undefined control (title) in windowclass (charsheet_livehp)

Hope that helps
    Actually that might help. I think you're on an old version because windowtitlebar_char doesn't exist in Live HP anymore.
    Can you attach the whole console.log? It will say whether it's loading a local copy of Live HP instead of the Forge one.
    Current version is v2.10-hotfix.1. Check the chat when you load the campaign.
    Last edited by bmos; March 3rd, 2023 at 23:16.

My bad, somehow my constant clicking "update" button to pull new updates from Forge did nothing and I unintentionally trolled you I had to manualy delete the extension file and then pull again - now I have a proper version that works as expected

Thank you sir, for your patience, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

My bad, somehow my constant clicking "update" button to pull new updates from Forge did nothing and I unintentionally trolled you I had to manualy delete the extension file and then pull again - now I have a proper version that works as expected

Thank you sir, for your patience, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
    <3
    It happens all the time, don't sweat it!

Had to delete the file as well, but it would not update from the Forge. Grabbed the copy from your homepage for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jedorian View Post
    Had to delete the file as well, but it would not update from the Forge. Grabbed the copy from your homepage for it.
    That seems to happen a lot. I wonder what causes it...

So, I loaded this extension into a new campaign to test it out, and I'm seeing a problem. When a character has an odd CON stat (IE: 11,13,15) and their CON score is modified by an effect, it doesn't track properly. At -1 CON, the character shouldn't be affected, but they lose a level's worth in the "Ability HP" box. When at +1 CON, they should gain the same amount, but do not (they do gain it at +2 on the effect).

This is for PF or 3.5e, Magentawolf? it was brought up somewhere else in PF forums that ability scores act funny. in pathfinder, you dont actually gain ANY hp from temporary effects that dont increase your ability score by at least 2. page 554 in the appendix on my PHB "Some spells and abilities increase your ability scores. Ability score increases with a duration of 1 day or less give only temporary bonuses. For every two points of increase to a single ability, apply a +1 bonus to the skills and statistics listed with the relevant ability." So that actually is working as intended for Pathfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    This is for PF or 3.5e, Magentawolf? it was brought up somewhere else in PF forums that ability scores act funny. in pathfinder, you dont actually gain ANY hp from temporary effects that dont increase your ability score by at least 2. page 554 in the appendix on my PHB "Some spells and abilities increase your ability scores. Ability score increases with a duration of 1 day or less give only temporary bonuses. For every two points of increase to a single ability, apply a +1 bonus to the skills and statistics listed with the relevant ability." So that actually is working as intended for Pathfinder.
    Yes, this is for PFRPG.

Okay, fair on the bonus (although I'd also argue that Effects are often used for permanent bonuses in the case of those that are aspected, such as Enhancement, etc), but the penalties are still incorrect. Ability damage, which has its own entry, works correctly in that 2 points are required to cause a negative effect, but only one point of penalty is required in the Effect line for this to happen, and that is incorrect.

Is there a flag for this mod which denotes that a penalty is caused by Ability Drain, which reduces the score itself on a 1-1 basis?
    Last edited by Magentawolf; April 17th, 2023 at 05:11.

Thread Information