STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 23 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    WHICH REQUIRES FG v4.0.10 WHICH IS CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE TEST CHANNEL
    I'm not sure when it updated but my copy of FGU is v4.0.10 on the live channel.

The mod seems to work well. I tested it by applying my Kineticist's Burn CON modifier. It worked, increasing his hit points correctly each time.

Ah, I guess 4.0.10 might not be the update I'm talking about. It's for the updates that are coming on the 16th. It seems to work with current code but throws script errors under some circumstances.
    Here is beta.3 which fixes a script error with the code that automatically upgrades data from v1.7 to work with v2.X.

v2.X also allows some use of this extension when NPCs are not in the combat tracker (although it is not quite finished yet and doesn't recalculate when con is changed).
    Last edited by bmos; February 13th, 2021 at 02:18.

v2.0-rc.2 fixes an issue where NPC effects (CON: 2) were being inverted (as CON: -2) and I can definitely say that it is not compatible with the LIVE channel. This seems to be the final version but I will keep testing until Feb 16th release.
    Next I plan to check Spell Formatting (which probably will need very little, if any, updating) and then will see how much work Time Manager will take.

EDIT: v2.0 is released.

EDIT2: v2.1 is released with UI change.
    Last edited by bmos; February 25th, 2021 at 04:27.

Hi Bmos. Could you please add a "none" for ability modifier?
    I am building a construct with my wizard, and I am setting it up as a PC since it is easier. To get the correct HD the construct is modified by size, but that is not neccessary, I would rather just have a "none" on ability modifier for HP and adjust it myself. I can work with how it is now, but it would be a little better if I had a "none" button.

you can simply overwrite the hp gained through ability as gm. If its working again.
    Last edited by Morquendel; February 21st, 2021 at 22:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Hi Bmos. Could you please add a "none" for ability modifier?
    I am building a construct with my wizard, and I am setting it up as a PC since it is easier. To get the correct HD the construct is modified by size, but that is not neccessary, I would rather just have a "none" on ability modifier for HP and adjust it myself. I can work with how it is now, but it would be a little better if I had a "none" button.
    In Pathfinder, constructs have "No Constitution score. Any DCs or other statistics that rely on a Constitution score treat a construct as having a score of 10 (no bonus or penalty)." Why not just enter the con as 10? I can add this, just curious.

Hey bmos, love all the extensions. I use the vitality system from Unearthed Arcana. I would like to keep the auto updating Con scores... but I couldn't figure out how to change the math to make it work. I'm just starting to make my own extensions but editing this one seems beyond me.

Any advice?
    Last edited by Kelevraa; March 12th, 2021 at 22:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelevraa View Post
    Hey bmos, love all the extensions. I use the vitality system from Unearthed Arcana. I would like to keep the auto updating Con scores... but I couldn't figure out how to change the math to make it work. I'm just starting to make my own extensions but editing this one seems beyond me.

Any advice?
    TIf you summarize what math you're trying to accomplish I can point you in the right direction.
    For example: Pathfinder is level * con + feats + misc + rolled hp

TBH I forget exactly what I was trying to do. Probably just change HP calculation to equal Constitution score (because that's what your "wound points" are). But then I would have to track regular HP also, so it wouldn't make sense to change what you got.

I just need to find a way to add the wound point system in my own extension I think. I could reskin HP to be wound points, and temp to be HP. That would probably work the best, I just don't like seeing stuff "absorbed" all the time.

I'll figure it out one day.

I've been using your extension for 3.5E and found a "bug". This does also happen with the PF1 ruleset.
    See Screenshot.

Steps to reproduce:
    - Create a new character
    - Set Constitution score so you get a modifier which is not 0
    - Drop a class level (in this example fighter) from the basic rules
    > see that you got 10 hp

- Create another character
    - Dont modify the Constitution score
    - Drop a class level (in this example fighter) from the basic rules
    > see that you also got 10 hp

The first character has a different rolled hp value than the second one because of the con mod.
    This might go on for the first 3 levels, after that it works normally, as far as I could test.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zarestia; March 25th, 2021 at 17:43. Reason: forgot screenshot

Thread Information