Joshua Stream Pre
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    The main part of this extension does work in Pathfinder 2, calculating Constitution changes into hitpoints. Unfortunately it messed up the visuals of the HP section on the PF2 character sheet.
    Almost like it wasn't made for that ruleset :P
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  2. #102
    :P Just giving feedback. Someone on Discord asked for this functionality for PF2, so I gave it a quick try.

  3. #103
    I hope you dont mind bmos. I think this extension should be a part of the main fantasy grounds program and not an extension. I posted a suggestion in the renewed FG suggestion site here:
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135416

  4. #104
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    I hope you dont mind bmos. I think this extension should be a part of the main fantasy grounds program and not an extension. I posted a suggestion in the renewed FG suggestion site here:
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135416
    Instantly voted for that

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    I hope you dont mind bmos. I think this extension should be a part of the main fantasy grounds program and not an extension. I posted a suggestion in the renewed FG suggestion site here:
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135416
    +1

    awesome extension.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

  6. #106

    .
    on a different matter (but in same vein)...

    i created a boon for one of my players: a trait - durable. among other benefits, it allows the pc to sustain more physical damage before getting the "dead" effect; the pc would be dead when hp drops to an amount equal to 3x his con (as opposed to 1x con).

    been thinking how to do this with and my experience with existing extensions... i see no way except to do it manually. thoughts?
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

  7. #107
    Certainly no complaints about that from me! SmiteWorks is welcome to use any/all of the code that I write for use with FG.
    I think the interface needs a little work before it could make it into the ruleset since some people are very confused by rolled vs ability hitpoints, but the SmiteWorks devs may have ideas about that if/when the time comes.
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  8. #108
    Hello,

    Another Great mod. However, I don't think the PF1 portion for the Toughness Feat is working correcting. If a player takes toughness at 3 HD or less, they get 3 hp. However, after 3 HD, they continue to get +1 hp.

    The +3 hp works just fine, but I leveled a guy up to 6, and I did not get any extra hp after 3rd level. Not sure if we are supposed to manually enter that, or if it is supposed to be automated.

    Thanks,
    -Elaith

    Edit: After playing around with it some more, if I add the feat, at lets say lvl 12, it adds the hp correctly. However, when I drag and drop the class onto my character sheet, it does not update the hp past the +3 hp.

    Secondary Test: d6 class, using avg hp, should should be 3+1 (total of 4). +1 Con, +1 toughness. When I add the class, only adds 3 hp to 'HD Hp' field, and +2 'Abil Hp'. So one of my normal hp is not getting added correctly it seems.

    If I remove the toughness feat - it adds the correct 4 hp to the "HD Hp' field, and +1 to 'Abil' Hp. So it seems something may be getting messed up there.
    Last edited by Elaith; January 31st, 2021 at 04:09.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaith View Post
    Hello,

    Another Great mod. However, I don't think the PF1 portion for the Toughness Feat is working correcting. If a player takes toughness at 3 HD or less, they get 3 hp. However, after 3 HD, they continue to get +1 hp.

    The +3 hp works just fine, but I leveled a guy up to 6, and I did not get any extra hp after 3rd level. Not sure if we are supposed to manually enter that, or if it is supposed to be automated.

    Thanks,
    -Elaith
    Hmm. It looks right, but something might be screwy. I'll do some testing.

    Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

    .
    on a different matter (but in same vein)...

    i created a boon for one of my players: a trait - durable. among other benefits, it allows the pc to sustain more physical damage before getting the "dead" effect; the pc would be dead when hp drops to an amount equal to 3x his con (as opposed to 1x con).

    been thinking how to do this with and my experience with existing extensions... i see no way except to do it manually. thoughts?
    Added to issues list as a enhancement/request: [9]
    Last edited by bmos; January 31st, 2021 at 04:06.
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  10. #110
    Thank you. I can update it manually, but just started to use the extension (if anything for the con auto adjust - but would be nice if I did not have to ever tinker with stuff).

    Appreciate you taking a look.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in