FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 23 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Corun View Post
    I don't understand how to enter total hitpoints when creating custom monsters... I've set up custom npc:

Attachment 39445
    Attachment 39447
    I try to set up Total hp during NPC edition, but field is locked, cannot change it in any way.

Well maybe it will roll on combat?
    Attachment 39446
    Nope, 0 hit points. Awesome... Works on monsters from Bestiary just fine though. Do I have to manually set it up on every monster instance on combat or what? Could there be some extensions collision with Ability Drain, Disease Tracker or Creature Gen?
    Yeah, I didn't take into account the process of creating NPCs when designing that. I am working on re-work of NPC-generation for my Tuesday update.

Yeah.. I can't read. Nevermind...
    Last edited by Blahness98; September 17th, 2020 at 18:24. Reason: I can't read...
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

I was wonder if it would be possible to add another option to the alternative ability score. Constructs use neither Constitution nor Charisma (nor any ability score) for bonus hit points. They instead use size category. See below...

No Constitution score. Any DCs or other statistics that rely on a Constitution score treat a construct as having a score of 10 (no bonus or penalty).

Construct Size Bonus Hit Points
    Fine 10
    Diminutive 10
    Tiny 10
    Small 10
    Medium 20
    Large 30
    Huge 40
    Gargantuan 60
    Colossal 80

EDIT: Nevermind. Looks like this is built in.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    EDIT: Nevermind. Looks like this is built in.
    Wow, I'm impressed that's already present! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

bmos, how difficult to incorporate Hard to Kill (Ex) to this extension?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...often-forgoten

Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post

Thanks
    There isn't any overlap with what I've made here, but I doubt that would be terribly hard to automate.
    I've made a simple extension that I think does what you need and posted it in the thread you made.
    Last edited by bmos; November 8th, 2020 at 04:39.

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post

Thanks
    Can't you just set on the tracker "IF: dying; STABLE" or something like that? :°D (not sure if it works, but I'll test it later on)

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Can't you just set on the tracker "IF: dying; STABLE" or something like that? :°D (not sure if it works, but I'll test it later on)
    That's really smart! Can't wait to hear if it does. The other part of hard to kill is dying at twice your constitution score negative.

EDIT: Might need IF: CUSTOM(Dying) though (based on what Kelrugem said)
    Last edited by bmos; November 13th, 2020 at 16:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    IF won't measure that, but you can do the stable part even simpler! Just put stable as permanent effect, its only automation is regarding this d100 roll, nothing else So, that should already do what you want to do

@bmos

i'm stabbing in the dark here based all the little details i have... and a hunch.

see attached error message... i posted this in the 'house of healing - classic' and someone gave me some clues where to check. i tried and not really know what to look for (lol).

anyway, i thought it may have something to do with this extension. why?

a) just the nature of the error message and b) the npc (which i added to combat track then opened up stat sheet from there) that caused this error message is a creature with con damage -- con: 6 (from 23); current hp: 10.

it might be a stretch or not even this extension that caused error message, but thought you could take a glance and see if you can make sense of it. thx!

Attached Images Attached Images
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information