STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... Last

PFRPG Live Hitpoints

This extension automates changes to hitpoints based on an ability score.

Extension Homepage, README, and Codebase
    FantasyGrounds Forge
    Ext Files and Changelog
    License Information
    Bug Tracker and Suggestions

To avoid my threads taking over the PF1e subforum, I publish most updates in my combo thread (with only major updates in this individual thread which is primarily for discussion and bug reports). To ensure you're kept informed of future updates, either subscribe to that thread (for updates to all my extensions) or create a GitHub account and follow the specific repository of each extension you use. Or just check the releases linked in the first post of the thread periodically.
    Last edited by bmos; October 3rd, 2021 at 14:10. Reason: add license info link

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Inspired by xBzGrumpyCat's Base HP Box extension, I decided to code an extension which would change the HP total whenever CON was changed.

Features:
    • Track CON Effects in the combat tracker to affect HP
    • Track base CON mod, CON dmg, and scrollable CON mod bonus to affect HP
    • Seperate HP into two boxes with a third total. HD HP for static/'rolled' HP and favored class bonuses, and Live HP for all others (which change on the fly).
    • Populates the appropriate boxes on level-up
    • New effect tag: "MHP: N" to raise max hitpoints (rather than temporary)

Demo video:

Github
    Download
    Bug Tracker and Suggestions
    Very nice, thanks

Any chance to allow the extension to be used in 3.5e, too? (I think that there is not really much of a difference between 3.5e/PF1 when it is about that )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Very nice, thanks

Any chance to allow the extension to be used in 3.5e, too? (I think that there is not really much of a difference between 3.5e/PF1 when it is about that )
    If you're willing to tell me if it works, I'd be happy to
    v1.4.1 coming shortly
    Last edited by bmos; June 28th, 2020 at 02:08.

Ok, I really really love this :°D (hooray for barbarian rage modifying HPs automatically! )

If you're willing to tell me if it works, I'd be happy to
    v1.4.1 coming shortly
    yeah, seems to work You just need to add the 3.5E ruleset as allowed ruleset 3.5e and PF1 are very similar in their ruleset coding, so, normally an extension in one ruleset will also work in the other one, and when one needs to make a difference between rulesets then one can use the PF1 boolean variable in data_common.lua to make an if-clause for different approaches (that is what I do to make the extensions work in both rulesets even if they slightly differ But here is no if-clause needed, 3.5e behaves here exactly the same )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    yeah, seems to work You just need to add the 3.5E ruleset as allowed ruleset 3.5e and PF1 are very similar in their ruleset coding, so, normally an extension in one ruleset will also work in the other one, and when one needs to make a difference between rulesets then one can use the PF1 boolean variable in data_common.lua to make an if-clause for different approaches (that is what I do to make the extensions work in both rulesets even if they slightly differ But here is no if-clause needed, 3.5e behaves here exactly the same )
    Awesome, that makes it easy! 1.0.1 has been posted with basically just that one change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Ok, I really really love this :°D (hooray for barbarian rage modifying HPs automatically! )
    Glad you like it.
    One of my players has a spell that raises his hp and he casts it every day upon waking up, so tracking it was a bit of a pain. Not now
    Last edited by bmos; June 28th, 2020 at 03:42. Reason: version number typo

Awesome, that makes it easy! 1.4.1 has been posted with basically just that one change.
    Glad you like it.
    One of my players has a spell that raises his hp and he casts it every day upon waking up, so tracking it was a bit of a pain. Not now
    thanks

amazeballs, cheers

I just posted 1.0.2 as there was a pretty serious issue when players connected.
    Sorry about that if anyone got caught by it!
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Liv...ses/tag/v1.0.2

this ext is messing things up or might be conflicting with other extensions i have loaded.

lots of sporadic behaviors -- so far:
    - numbers in all the block blink erratically displaying seemingly random numbers; adjusting con number stops it, but would flicker again
    - some players have 1 wound but show as red "critical" (?)
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information