DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 38 First ... 263435363738 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    With only the Equipped Effects extension, all the 5E Automatic Effects modules and D&D Xanathar's Guide - Players.

I have a custom monster that has a power called Psychic Scream that is pulling in the info from the Spell Psychic Scream in Xanathar's Players guide and appending it to the monster's power. Then it adds a link to the Spell: Phychic Scream (XGtE). When I turn off the Option Translate NPC Powers this stops that.

Is there a place somewhere where I find a list that shows what all the options do for Equipped Effects? Particularly Translate NPC Powers, Use Module Priority Process and Skip Conflict Names?
    If you want to hop on discord in Grim Press discord and post in #vtt-support, I will gladly show you how to code power onto an NPC where it will pull it correctly for that NPC.

Pretty much you want to make the power named after the NPC matching.

The problem is I don't want the Psychic Screams to combine but I don't know what I am giving up when I turn "Translate NPC Powers" to off. SilentRuin has it set to on. I will drop in on the VTT discord.

V 1.63 - Fix - the conflict name of "shield" was not parsing with the template name so applied things like "Shield, +1" etc. with a power which it should have been skipping. Fixed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V 1.64 - Fix - making sure rAction has changestate as part of data to be used by other functions. For BCEG purposes.

V 1.65 - Update - support for extra lvl data for bratch9 extension.

Nothing anyone not specifically using CT NPC actions with a heal and bratch9's advanced spell damage extension will notice.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; May 24th, 2023 at 23:33.

Man, PFRPG2 gets almost no love when it comes to extensions like this, which is a huge bummer.

V 1.66 - Update - added ability to import/export options in/out of XML files. Renamed all export/import button options so they are grouped together in options - all require restart of FGU to be displayed. Spells and notes (buttons been in this extension for ages) are indexed data and should be used with extreme caution when importing to an existing local DB - exporting is harmless. The new options will use the local DB <options> data to directly put into XML file and load from XML file into options and if using an old XML copy beware of options having changed (you will be dumping old version back in). These are for my own use - use at own risk if you choose to enable these buttons.

[Note: Always remember that options that have never been manually set in a campaign will not be in XML and show up as default of whatever code is defining them - nothing in DB options then use default is the rule]
    Last edited by SilentRuin; November 1st, 2023 at 19:22.

Same issue as for Polymorphism extension. The version hosted on DMSGuild is not the latest one.

The one I download from there from my library is 1.65 and not 1.66 :-(

I have the DMs Guild version of Equipped Effects (2023-11-01 v1.66). I have noticed Errors which now pop up when I click on an NPC. As a test I created a new campaign that only included the Monster Manual and the Equipped Effects extension. These are the errors which popped up when I clicked on a NPC.

Capture.JPG
    CSquared

Thread Information