FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 38 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by daggerfortysix View Post
    I am using v1.25 and it is still throwing [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/string_powerdesc_asd.lua"]:72: attempt to compare nil with number when hovering over an NPC main sheet field.
    That sounds like V1.23 - what version is showing in your chat? One person I know who downloaded it in DMsG used some bulk loader stuff I've never seen and it would never pull the right version. Pull the Account->updated things->Download out of DMsG and see what happens.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    That sounds like V1.23 - what version is showing in your chat? One person I know who downloaded it in DMsG used some bulk loader stuff I've never seen and it would never pull the right version. Pull the Account->updated things->Download out of DMsG and see what happens.
    Resolved incompatibility with new DMsG delivery - no version change just upped load order.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; May 27th, 2021 at 02:02.

Definitely 1.25 so I'll hunt down the other extension and axe it.
    V1.25.png
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Definitely 1.25 so I'll hunt down the other extension and axe it.
    V1.25.png
    Resolved incompatibility with new DMsG delivery - no version change just upped load order.

I can confirm that translation of NPC powers works perfectly when only Generic Actions, Equipped Effects, Polymorphism, Map Parcel, Combat Groups, Assistant GM, and Sir Motte's Magnific Darkness are activated. I am Hunting down the culprit now...
    Ultimate License Holder

I can confirm that translation of NPC powers works perfectly when only Generic Actions, Equipped Effects, Polymorphism, Map Parcel, Combat Groups, Assistant GM, and Sir Motte's Magnific Darkness are activated. I am Hunting down the culprit now...

Thanks for that info. Would the _asd point to Advanced Spell Damage or is that purely coincidental? I'm not pointing fingers by any means, just trying to maximize my ability to track down the incompatibility.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thanks for that info. Would the _asd point to Advanced Spell Damage or is that purely coincidental? I'm not pointing fingers by any means, just trying to maximize my ability to track down the incompatibility.

Redelivered with higher load order and fixed all incompatibilities.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; May 27th, 2021 at 19:00.

Last edited by SilentRuin; May 27th, 2021 at 19:01.

Thread Information