DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 37 First ... 27353637
    Hold off on that last comment. I just saw that it says I have v 1.65. I will download the latest from DMs guild and see what I get. I will repost if the errors continue.
    CSquared

Hold off on that last comment. I just saw that it saying I have v 1.65. I will download the latest from DMs guild and see what I get. I will repost if the errors continue.
    CSquared

Just downloaded the extension from DMs Guild which says the latest version is v 1.66. I replaced the extension in the FantasyGrounds/extension subdirectory and restarted Fantasy Grounds. I still get the same error including the message that I am running v 1.65.
    CSquared

Quote Originally Posted by claycart3r View Post
    Just downloaded the extension from DMs Guild which says the latest version is v 1.66. I replaced the extension in the FantasyGrounds/extension subdirectory and restarted Fantasy Grounds. I still get the same error including the message that I am running v 1.65.
    DMSG kicked off extensions 3 years ago - i underhandedly kept them up to date for last 2 years till they stopped that also. Only available to buy on Forge for last three years and now only allowed to be updated there also. First cance i recover enough to do stuff online i plan to blast them from DMSG into tiny atomic particles so that place can never torture me again. Talk to grimm press discord about sales.

Quote Originally Posted by claycart3r View Post
    Sadly, DMsG has been having issues allowing updated files (not just SR but many authors of exts).

We have been working to get to get updates versions on there but DMsG is not moving very fast on it. Please if you can buy them on the FORGE (they are currently on sale). Else you will have to wait til the update can be posted when the DMsG gets their act together.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Yes, I knew everyone was moving away from DMs Guild and towards the forge and that it was only a matter of time. I guess the time has finally arrived.
    thanks for the quick response SilentRuin/MrDDT
    CSquared

Any chance of DMsGuild purchase credit towards forge purchases?

The whole shitstorm from when they kicked extensions off was that the two companies do not share sales data so no reliable way to do it. You can talk directly to Grimm Press on their discord if you like. I have nothing todo with selling this stuff only making it work for my players and I. I also keep adding content instead of making new extensions so users (by sheer dumb insanity i ever agreed to listen to my players and sell these things) get the free upgrades i make for myself over time. Anyway, talk all things sales with Grimlore at Grimm Press, i just make these things for myself and dont concern myself with them selling, putting at 85% sales at times, or put them in give aways. Though i love to complain about users in their discord for sure - call it a hobby.

Gist is DMSG has been dead for 3 years and only been upateable still for last 2 years. I for one will not miss that extra effort to keep it updated.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thanks for the info; out of curiosity, why'd they dump extensions? I never heard any reason for the change, so your comment surprised me.

Thread Information