FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 38 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    I love the idea of an NPC having the same weapon as it's mini when I get back to the table (I've been using FG for running my face to face games even before I started running them online!) and being able to tweak an NPC's loadout to add flavour/balance to an encounter as I'm running it.

Cheers,

Simon
    Just remember my warnings above. I'm not going to stop people doing dumb things with it - that's on them. Dumb can be smart when dealing with fun variances and I'm not going to limit it. That's on you
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

While you can drop an item into an NPC (map parcel) not in combat tracker (which will add it into the inventory) - you can not use equip/unequip to do anything to it as this extension is designed to work on things in combat tracker (effects and powers adding and removing). If you want to work on an NPC with equipped effects to store as a later template for others in combat tracker you will have to work on it in combat tracker then when done copy it to your NPC list (group) for use later. Otherwise, pure Map Parcels dropping an item into the NPC (non CT version) is only way to add it into main actions page. And removing manually only way to remove it. Just FYI.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; April 2nd, 2021 at 20:22.

V 1.14 - Feature - it has been requested that V1.13 is a big change in behavior and that it be an option turned off by default. "Allow NPC modification" is the new option defaulted to off. Turn it on to get the equip/unequip NPC feature (V1.13) to work in combat tracker.

This means by default the equip/unequip NPC abilities active in combat tracker NPC will be off. Turn on to use this new ability. The auto equip aspect of adding things in was messing with some random loot stuff so turn it off and on at will as you modify your CT NPC entry.

V 1.15 - Features - New Options added "Update when added into CT" defaulted to "on"; and "Add/Remove Abilities" defaulted to "on". The new features will look up matches to custom effects and powers for abilities (Feats, Features, and Traits) for a PC. They will also look up custom effects for Traits and Actions in an NPC. When adding a PC/NPC into combat tracker it will insure all custom effects (and powers for PCs in actions tab) are automatically updated per all the equipped effects rules. For a PC abilities will be added to effects/powers when the Feat, Feature, or Trait is added into the abilities tab. They will be removed when they are removed out of the abilities tab. For NPC's this is done in the main page in the same manner but only for effects.

Most powerful understated features I've done to date in this. Heh - and nobody will notice likely - except the one that counts - me No videos just the blurb above. Very powerful. Hopefully I've not busted it adding this cool stuff (for me), but as I'm always saying - EXTENSIONS = RISK! And I'm sure someone will let me know if it explodes.

These features will be very handy in the next week for Aridhro's stuff here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...omatic-Effects

I don't do DATA. You can make your own. But I use his

V 1.16 - Kludge (till a better idea occurs to me) - Added hardcoded conflict name list - at time of this version that only has "shield" in it. A new option "Skip Conflict Names" defaulted to "on" will allow users to ignore the conflict list if they wish. It only applies to powers applied by equipped items, feats, features, or traits. Custom effects will still match and go into CT. For example, the name "shield" conflicts with the spell "shield" so equipping it would cause it to add that as a power. Which is wrong. This will now not do that. But since people can do what they want with the names they want - I have the option allowing it to be turned off.

For anyone interested, Kit'N'Kaboodle has been updated to work with version 1.17 of Equipped Effects. When the two are used in conjunction Equipped Effect's ability to automatically add powers when an item is equipped will add the powers to the item, which can then be configured for recharging functionality (e.g. gaining 1d6 charges on a long rest).
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    For anyone interested, Kit'N'Kaboodle has been updated to work with version 1.17 of Equipped Effects. When the two are used in conjunction Equipped Effect's ability to automatically add powers when an item is equipped will add the powers to the item, which can then be configured for recharging functionality (e.g. gaining 1d6 charges on a long rest).
    Rumor has it Aridhro’s data will be coming out with something relevant to last few updates here also, Soon:tm:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...omatic-Effects

Data.... bleh

SR, M&U and Aridhro -- keep up the tremendously awesome work you are all accomplishing together. Now that I have figured out how to get the most out of Silent's stuff, man, mind -- blown!!! Great stuff and I just wanted to tip my hat to you all!!!

V 1.18 - Feature - new option "Spell Import Export(restart app)" defaulted to "on" will now allow you to remove the import/export buttons for spell button to prevent any conflicts. Just turn option to "off" and restart the app.

V 1.19 - Bug - CURSED was not working with template items. Fixed.

Some things in Aridhro's data use item templates to define name matching - this had a bug in the CURSED logic that did not respect that additional search.

Thread Information