FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 32 of 38 First ... 223031323334 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Yeah I am on the right version, it was working prior to this update (for 6 months) and just doesn't now. Very strange.
    And yeah first thing I do is start up a new campaign with only the required elements loaded (in this case I only loaded advantages for module priority and equipped effects).

There is no error which is odd. I will do a complete FGU reinstall and see if that fixes it.
    I tried creating a campaign from scratch - and while FGU has done something odd with fighting effects or something (nothing to do with this extensions I think) it worked fine when I did a test to see things got populated when I dropped the character in CT - and when in CT I loaded and unloaded a test of the worst of the worst - the sword of Kas and it worked fine. As long as you have modules that match the things your loading/unloading or populating it should all work. Not having matching modules loaded will of course get you nothing.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I tried creating a campaign from scratch - and while FGU has done something odd with fighting effects or something (nothing to do with this extensions I think) it worked fine when I did a test to see things got populated when I dropped the character in CT - and when in CT I loaded and unloaded a test of the worst of the worst - the sword of Kas and it worked fine. As long as you have modules that match the things your loading/unloading or populating it should all work. Not having matching modules loaded will of course get you nothing.
    Tested with a fresh install and it works fine again (including the original campaign and all of my original extensions). I will chalk it up to "just one of those weird things".

Hi there

I posted in the other thread as well. I've run into what I think may be a bug or mod conflict and I'm not sure what mod it might be in - but I narrowed it down to this one and Better Combat Effects.
    This just started giving me a problem once I updated everything after not running any games awhile.
    It's basically duplicating the effect load of some items, but not all items that I have made or applied effects to.

Here's the thread post with a screenshot.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post661016

Look at the 'dawnbringer' entry, you'll notice it loads 2 times - so when I go look at effects on the combat tracker, it shows 2 instances.

thank you.
    "You're just jealous the Voices speak to Me!"

- Ultimate License Holder and long time DM currently running D&D 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos0042 View Post
    Hi there

I posted in the other thread as well. I've run into what I think may be a bug or mod conflict and I'm not sure what mod it might be in - but I narrowed it down to this one and Better Combat Effects.
    This just started giving me a problem once I updated everything after not running any games awhile.
    It's basically duplicating the effect load of some items, but not all items that I have made or applied effects to.

Look at the 'dawnbringer' entry, you'll notice it loads 2 times - so when I go look at effects on the combat tracker, it shows 2 instances.

thank you.
    I don't use better combat effects so have no info on that for you. However, EE will match a name (case incentive exactly) and if it finds it already present it won't do anything. But if it does not - it will add it in. I know for a fact that some people edit the names of things so yes, if that was the case you say its 2 times but I bet the names are slightly different. No idea if this extension is something you can use with EE or not. For sure there are lots of options you can set to neuter EE from doing certain things - but what your describing seem "not a bug" but working as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos0042 View Post
    Hi there

thank you.
    I can see you using other exts in the screenshot, are you using Advanced Effects, with the effects ON the items already?
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Blog Entries
    This, in my case, is probably the most useful extension ever devised! Just had to make it known to the masses. Thanks SilentRuin.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

V 1.53 - FGU changes - Latest FGU update required changes. Removed old code that no longer is required.

Note: Right mouse menu item over PC actions tab to "Reparse spell actions" definition will ignore module priority and the module selection logic - same for NPC main page "Parse NPC Spells" - so don't use these until I work out a way to override it (if I can - if I can't just don't use them with this extension) and make it work properly. Only current legit way to replace a spell/feat/etc. is to pick the correct spell you want from spells list. ( I could say for abilities tab stuff you could delete the action then remove and replace the PC into the CT but users being users would likely mess something up like forgetting to manually delete the PC token out of any map it currently exists on - so I'm definitely not going to say that )
    Last edited by SilentRuin; September 26th, 2022 at 22:37.

This seems to be having issues for me since the latest update;

- The Type box no longer changes the one below it

- Typed-in descriptions don't appear on the item under 'Effect Features' (text is missing)

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    This seems to be having issues for me since the latest update;

- The Type box no longer changes the one below it

- Typed-in descriptions don't appear on the item under 'Effect Features' (text is missing)
    Type box? Effect Features? I don't know what your talking about here. You sure your posting in the right extension?

Thread Information