DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hero Points would work for the Known one.
    I suppose a Similar tool with a (player) hidden value could work for the secret one...

It looks like a Spent XP field is required.

Does each AoK get a unique (random?) value? Or is there some other calculation?
    I was initially thinking to use the abilities/skills section for AoKs but I just saw a minor problem with that because it's an under the value roll as opposed to add the value roll.

There are 42 areas of knowledge (between both the core book and companion), every AoK has an independent value. Superiors will range from 50-130 (starting) up to 150, standard AoKs will have a value equal to 1/2 the starting knowledge. Then any one of those values can be raised from points that are derived from raising knowledge with XP. So you could eventually end up with all 42 AoKs having different values.

Blog Entries
    I would put them all in Rolls 5 and 6.
    Id put all the Mods in the general Mods.
    Ooooer. I dont think I exported Modifiers....

Blog Entries
    Ive updated the Pregen and added a new Knowledge Table that will help you roll the Areas of Knowledge. It will also drop a link to the AoK Roll that can be dragged into your Characters Sheet.
    See the Module on post #3.

Ive updated the Pregen and added a new Knowledge Table that will help you roll the Areas of Knowledge. It will also drop a link to the AoK Roll that can be dragged into your Characters Sheet.
    See the Module on post #3.
    Great, thanks.

The AoKs will be a long list in the smallish box but at least we can get them onto the sheet and they roll appropriately.

Should /tstertiary rolls actually roll?
    I don't recall any roll for those, the numbers are compared against tables to determine stuff.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I don't recall any roll for those, the numbers are compared against tables to determine stuff.
    Great thank you.

Just and FYI, alot of this is reusable for TopSecret SI. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharo View Post
    Just and FYI, alot of this is reusable for TopSecret SI. Thanks!
    Great to know. If you could share some character sheets and screenshots that would be great.

Great to know. If you could share some character sheets and screenshots that would be great.
    Sure, as soon as i get a few things worked out.

Stats/Skill rolls are done Full - 1/2 - 1/4 so im trying to use p1/p2/p3 but theres no real way to roll all three. Best way I could do it was to break it into 3 different lines.

Skills are a little more challenging because they are leveled and have individual bonuses so I was hoping to use all 3 fields, p1 for the level, p2 for the bonus, and p3 for the sum. It works currently with /tstertiary but it orders it "level/sum/bonus"

Quick question, is there a way to move the sum or average fields from /topsecret and /tstertiary over to p3?

Testy.png

Thread Information