Starfinder Playlist

Make/Change Levels Manually for Characters

I've been having some issues while trying to start a game with my friends.

I bought the core rulebook pdf, and am trying to start a campaign with my friends. We can get through a lot of character creation, making feats, changing our ability scores, but we can't do much in the class & level section.

After going in the magnifying glass menu for class and level, and after adding a class, we can change the class name, and there's an archetype box we can type in, but we can't put in a key ability change the level of that class. We can also change the xp, xp needed, and ranks total number boxes.

Even if we have a class name in the magnifying glass menu it doesn't show up on the main character sheet.

Can anybody help with this issue please?

Welcome to the forums. Drag and drop classes from the Classes table onto the sheet by the class...STRONGLY SUGGEST that you should really watch some YouTube videos on character creation if you are having issues, or attend some Fantasy Grounds College courses, or both.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Nobody figures out character creation on their own, every single person I've ever seen try ends up making the same mistakes.

Get on Fantasy Grounds College as deer_buster suggests and let them show you the ropes. I didn't when I started and I'm still picking up random little basics that I've been doing wrong a year (and hundreds of hours) later despite knowing a lot of the program very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamandric View Post
    I've been having some issues while trying to start a game with my friends.

I bought the core rulebook pdf, and am trying to start a campaign with my friends. We can get through a lot of character creation, making feats, changing our ability scores, but we can't do much in the class & level section.

After going in the magnifying glass menu for class and level, and after adding a class, we can change the class name, and there's an archetype box we can type in, but we can't put in a key ability change the level of that class. We can also change the xp, xp needed, and ranks total number boxes.

Even if we have a class name in the magnifying glass menu it doesn't show up on the main character sheet.

Can anybody help with this issue please?
    Sounds like you didn't buy the FG stuff just the PDF. If that's the case you will have to create the class first
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information