FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Folks,

Juist to let you know, SW and myself have had an email conversation about VtM as I was responsible for the scripting of the ruleset (but not the content) - but the good news for you all is that The Masquerade Companion is being worked on now (it's a free release) but that isn't a quick job as I'm going to build into the internal support tools, support for VtM5E. What that means is that once that's done, then it's onto Anarch.

Can't give timescales as I have a ton of other work on, but if you check my twitter from last night you'll see progress is good on the Companion, and I'll be doing more work over the next week on it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Folks,

Juist to let you know, SW and myself have had an email conversation about VtM as I was responsible for the scripting of the ruleset (but not the content) - but the good news for you all is that The Masquerade Companion is being worked on now (it's a free release) but that isn't a quick job as I'm going to build into the internal support tools, support for VtM5E. What that means is that once that's done, then it's onto Anarch.

Can't give timescales as I have a ton of other work on, but if you check my twitter from last night you'll see progress is good on the Companion, and I'll be doing more work over the next week on it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Great news! Thanks!

And to confirm now, today I've sent both The Masquerade Companion and the updated Ruleset/Reference Manual with the errata. The ruleset will drop a week on Tuesday. You'll see font-resizes, the 'easy' ones done. Hope these help those players who wanted bigger fonts. The Companion will arrive when it's gone through testing, it contains the 3 new clans and the new discipline powers.

I''ll start Anarch soon, need to finish off MoN for Call of Cthulhu.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

That's great @MadBeardMan!! I hope that you keep this great work!

Thread Information