STAR TREK 2d20

Everything is too small, Help plz

Currently in my 5e campaign, we were having an encounter and eveyrthing was alright except from the effect/health indicators on the icons, they are way too small to see for anyone, this is a huge problem because those effects showing up are a huge visual element for me and my players.
    Idk if it was one of the latest versions that caused this, but weeks ago that didn't happpen. Is there any solution, or option to increase the size of those indicators?

Am I using way too high res tokens? In that case, can I edit those effect icons? where are they located?
    Last edited by Jets; June 26th, 2020 at 20:24.

The size of the health bars etc is related to map and token resolution in some way I think.

At any rate right click on one token and select unlock token scale. Then right click again and this time select lock token scale. Then delete the token and replace it on the map.

If that doesn't quite fix the issue right click and unlock scale again and this time use the middle mouse button whilst holding CTRL to resize the token until you are happy and then lock the scale; delete and replace.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information