STAR TREK 2d20

Review changes before reverting

Apparently I made changes to certain modules. I have the option to revert changes when I right-click on them in the library. But since I was not aware I made those changes, I'm not sure what I will be missing after a revert. Is there a way to review those changes beforehand?

There's no specific list within the FG interface of what's been changed and what hasn't. You can see if a record has been changed - the module book icon will have a book and quill icon instead. Some info here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...aign-Data-List

If you want to look at XML the .xml file with the module name will be in the campaign moduledb directory, this has all of the actual data that overrides the data in the base module for that campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As far as I can see, it's mostly the sharing of data which apparently changes the modules. I did some character sheet management when logged in as GM. I recognize the character names in there. Also some data from maps which I took a look at. No large changes/edits. Still a bit strange, I didn't mean to change things.

Thread Information