FG Spreadshirt Swag

Character Summary Window Problem

Hi! Does anyone know why I'm getting an error every time I click on the + icon next to advancement? The window will open and the error log will open and display something about invalid parameter 3. Then, I can't interact with the Character Summary window in any way. See attached pic for details on error.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by havokman98 View Post
    Hi! Does anyone know why I'm getting an error every time I click on the + icon next to advancement? The window will open and the error log will open and display something about invalid parameter 3. Then, I can't interact with the Character Summary window in any way. See attached pic for details on error.
    Probably one of the extensions you are running. Turn them off and see if the error persists.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Probably one of the extensions you are running. Turn them off and see if the error persists.
    The only extensions I had running were the Features: Custom Health Bar Widget and the Horror Companion - Sanity. I think both of those come with base purchased products. I also had a custom Background ext. But I know it wasn't the latter as I was having problem before I enabled that. Anyway, I did as you suggested and turned off all extensions. However, I'm still getting the same error.

Pushed a hotfix for the issue. Please update and check if it is still producing the error.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed a hotfix for the issue. Please update and check if it is still producing the error.
    Thank you! That nipped it right in the bud.

Thread Information