DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Font color replacement for Saves Extension Done

Here it is, thanks Trenloe and everyone. Thank you valeros for letting me modify your code.

Here is the image, the extension has better colors and is now uses bold font.
    Untitled.jpg

Here is the spell save extension v.1.1 with “License: CC-BY-NC”.
    Spell Save Font v 1.1.ext [FG Forge]

Extension Updated
    Last edited by dellanx; September 17th, 2021 at 03:17.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

I was wondering how you were going to filter out just the saves. Nice one! Thanks for sharing with the community.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cool, thank you

What would be some good colors for this?

[SUCCESS]
    [FAILURE]
    [AUTOMATIC SUCCESS]
    [AUTOMATIC FAILURE]
    Last edited by dellanx; June 25th, 2020 at 15:46.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Red is normally stop/bad and green is normally go/good. So I'd go for something like green for success and maybe red for automatic failure. Perhaps a dark yellow (amber) for failure, and then blue for automatic success?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Red is normally stop/bad and green is normally go/good. So I'd go for something like green for success and maybe red for automatic failure. Perhaps a dark yellow (amber) for failure, and then blue for automatic success?
    How is that above?

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    How is that above?
    Looks good to me! How readable is that in the FG chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Looks good to me! How readable is that in the FG chat?
    I will see tonight, concerned about the amber. The font may be scaled. Yellow is hard to see at #16 font, 24 is big, and takes up too much room. Also as one changes the color of the screen background, the colors may look different. May make the font Bold.

What would be some good colors for this?

[SUCCESS]
    [FAILURE]
    [AUTOMATIC SUCCESS]
    [AUTOMATIC FAILURE]
    Last edited by dellanx; June 25th, 2020 at 15:47.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Also as one changes the color of the screen background, the colors may look different.
    Yep.

This looks very cool. I will have to try it out.

I hope this isn't too much of a derail, but I think it might be cool to have PC names have different colors...not for the entire string just the name. It might even be possible to use the players dice color as the defining color although that has the potential to make some poorly contrasted text/background. The use case for this would be to quickly identify PCs in the wall of text after a party roll.

Thread Information