STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Just checked with the last parsec setting as well. It works.
    1. Open and unlock the copy of the vehicle you have put in the inventory.
    Go to the combat tab.
    2. Drop character 1 in the pilot box (all weapons will use character 1's shooting skill at this point)
    3. Drop another character (2) on the weapon in the "Mounted weapons" list. It will now use the shooting skill of character 2 for that weapon.
    4. Repeat for the other weapons in the list.

vehicle screenshot.png
    Last edited by PikeWake; January 21st, 2021 at 14:30. Reason: Added screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by PikeWake View Post
    That was my original problem when I started this thread. There is nothing visible on the vehicle sheet that shows where to drop "gunners," as opposed to the operator where there is a box for the character.
    I was running Deadlands reloaded at the time, but I can check if it works in other settings as well. Which one are you running?
    Lost Colony - A Billion Miles from Home adventure - its was not even the full LC setting.

I swear I tried this several times several ways. I am just gonna say its was broken before and the last update fix it, and I am sticking to the story . Thanks for posting the screen cap!

There's no placeholder for the weapons, but if you go to the vehicle's combat tab, you can drag and drop characters on the weapons. I drop them on the attack dice. Here's a screenshot with their rolls in the chat area.
    vehicle_weapons.jpg

Thread Information