DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

GM looking for palyers, Can do DND 3,5 or pathfinder. Let me know!!

Im thinking of buying an ultimate license but need players. Im was thinking of running a Forgotten realms campaign, start at 5th level and work to as far as you can take them. I love high end games. Shadow-dale Start area with Ruins of Myth Drannor as a main part. Hit me up if interested.

Blog Entries
    MOD: Moved to LFG forum for better visibility.

May wish to look at sticky on top of this forums for information to include. In my experience, GMs never have trouble finding players. Just let people know what and when and you will have a bunch of applicants.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I would be interested in playing. What day(s) and times would the sessions be?

Big dwarf daddy#0088 discord channel

Looking to Play

Quote Originally Posted by Havok74 View Post
    Im thinking of buying an ultimate license but need players. Im was thinking of running a Forgotten realms campaign, start at 5th level and work to as far as you can take them. I love high end games. Shadow-dale Start area with Ruins of Myth Drannor as a main part. Hit me up if interested.
    I'll throw it out there, I'm looking to play Pathfinder 1e biweekly on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday after 8 pm EDT. If that happens to work out by chance I would like to play!

I'm interested in playing and I have discord and dissent mice.
    I'm free every day after 8:30 pm (GMT +3) preferably.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    !!! I don't have any experience in tabletop games and will need time to work it out. !!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Discord is ebisucofucu#0614

May be interested if you run PF1e.

I have all the 5e in my life I can stand.

I would like very much to play Pathfinder, ideally also bringing my partner as a player (I burned out on DMing when a lot of garbage cropped up in our lives, and they've also been needing a game). How do you feel about Dreamscarred Press material?

Interested as well, but need more information other than just "Thinking of running a game." (Pathfinder 1E preferred)

Would like to know at least time and day you are wanting to game on.... thanks

hi i'd definitely be interested in a pathfinder game if thats what you end up running

Thread Information