DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Items, Potions and scrolls.

Greetings. I did not want to keep cross posting on the thread titled 'Items with fixed attack values but this is related to it.

The Party Wizard has many many scrolls supplementing his regular memorized repertoire. How would I go about adding them as a separate header? Wilot gave me GREAT insight on how to do potions.

As an example the Wizard has scribed several fireball scrolls during downtime at lvl 8. He also took his range extending feat and his widen spell feat. Will these feats be part of the spell or would the spells be fixed at lvl 5 and basic size and range?

Thanks again FG folks!

Like this....
    Scrolls.jpg

For any metamagic feats I would tack onto the existing scroll any extended effect/Actions to be used if the spell is extended.

HOWEVER 92% of all the metamagic feats require NO additional effects added to the normal scroll (or spell).
    If you have "Reach Feat" the player doesn't need FG to say you can cast it 30feet further, you KNOW you can.
    The only reason to add this to a spell it just to remind you. EG [Fire Ball (NOTE: Maybe extended 30ft)]
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Got it thank you!

Thread Information