FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 33 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    that is interesting. I use a batch file and 7zip to zip up mine and have never encountered an issue.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    that is interesting. I use a batch file and 7zip to zip up mine and have never encountered an issue.
    Yeah I never did till now with powershell. Basically even the old ones I did weeks ago stopped working with this release - fine if I go back to PREV release. Gist is I did them all manually leaving the comments as they were - with right mouse and compress files in windows 10 and it worked. Just got done redelivering all my extensions here and in DMsG. What a pain. Glad I figured it out - thanks to you for providing the clues.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

yeah, glad you go it fixed. sorry for the misleading path down the comments issue. I know I experienced that previously, I guess they have made changes to the xml parsing behavior since then.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

yeah, glad you go it fixed. sorry for the misleading path down the comments issue. I know I experienced that previously, I guess they have made changes to the xml parsing behavior since then.
    I would not have solved it without that misleading path so don't apologize. The ONLY way this was solved was by taking your files and finding they did not work but your zip of them did.

Also I just downloaded 7zip - when next I work on an extension I will be making a file to auto execute using that instead - once I test it of course Thanks for that also.

I use a simple batch file like this to auto build for both classic and unity.

Code:
    cd "C:\Users\John\Projects\Shops\extension\"
    7z a "Shops.zip" *
    COPY "C:\Users\John\Projects\Shops\extension\Shops.zip" "C:\Users\John\Fantasy Grounds\extensions\Shops.ext"
    MOVE "C:\Users\John\Projects\Shops\extension\Shops.zip" "C:\Users\John\Fantasy Grounds Unity\extensions\Shops.ext"

I use a simple batch file like this to auto build for both classic and unity.

Code:
    cd "C:\Users\John\Projects\Shops\extension\"
    7z a "Shops.zip" *
    COPY "C:\Users\John\Projects\Shops\extension\Shops.zip" "C:\Users\John\Fantasy Grounds\extensions\Shops.ext"
    MOVE "C:\Users\John\Projects\Shops\extension\Shops.zip" "C:\Users\John\Fantasy Grounds Unity\extensions\Shops.ext"
    Awesome - already replaced the powershell line with the 7z stuff in my script and all is working fine.

I'd like to suggest adding another button, "Stand Up" which removes the prone condition.

Also, would it be possible to put the buttons list higher up, under the Weapons list. some characters have a ton of powers that I have to scroll through and having them higher up would be nice.

I'd like to suggest adding another button, "Stand Up" which removes the prone condition.

Also, would it be possible to put the buttons list higher up, under the Weapons list. some characters have a ton of powers that I have to scroll through and having them higher up would be nice.
    It’s strictly supporting the RAW 5E in the PHB pages I listed. Trying not to keep adding everything that can be added as it would be never ending. Not sure why FGU leaves it to DM to remove prone as I can see a use for something like that - but also players being able to remove effects would need to be limited to only on turn and such.

Gist is “stand up” is not one of the official actions - though I suppose it should be.

For the move up these things are additional actions per PHB - hence they are added at bottom of pc and NPC sheets. NPC sheet is formatted differently than PC sheet but same sub window is appended at bottom of both.

Very interested in this extension.....sorry if this has already been answered, but I know there's always a possibility that extensions can class, but for a FGU licensed user, will this work with the Rob2e DM and Player tools running along side of it? Thank you in advance for your time.

Thread Information