FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 33 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    V1.13 - Bug - Dice rolls were not taking into account source or target SKILL or CHECK effects. Fixed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    V1.13 - Bug - Dice rolls were not taking into account source or target SKILL or CHECK effects. Fixed.
    Love you man!

Fixed for CHECK and SKILL to support following type (strength, athletics, etc.) - not worth a version change

V1.14 - Feature - Added Disarm, Overrun, and Tumble from DMG p.271 optional actions. Disarm is a toggle which will hijack normal attack mechanism to do a disarm set of rolls. You will have to turn it off and on manually, as long as NPC or PC sheet is up it will respect it - otherwise it will just do normal attacks. There is a new option "Disarm and Overrun target will get size ADV-DIS roll (otherwise manual for DM)" added in because I had to make size ADV/DIS considerations on the target rolls (as want not simple to do as DMG p.271 wanted on attacker rolls). Just turn it off if you want to apply DIS/ADV based on DM figuring out size considerations manually. Overrun also does the size on targets - otherwise Overrun and Tumble follow the DMG p.271 rules. The new buttons appear after the existing generic actions already out there.

V1.14 - Feature - Added Disarm, Overrun, and Tumble from DMG p.271 optional actions. Disarm is a toggle which will hijack normal attack mechanism to do a disarm set of rolls. You will have to turn it off and on manually, as long as NPC or PC sheet is up it will respect it - otherwise it will just do normal attacks. There is a new option "Disarm and Overrun target will get size ADV-DIS roll (otherwise manual for DM)" added in because I had to make size ADV/DIS considerations on the target rolls (as want not simple to do as DMG p.271 wanted on attacker rolls). Just turn it off if you want to apply DIS/ADV based on DM figuring out size considerations manually. Overrun also does the size on targets - otherwise Overrun and Tumble follow the DMG p.271 rules. The new buttons appear after the existing generic actions already out there.
    Had to back this out of DMsG while I work on some more fixes - was not quite ready for delivery. Was not on Forge yet.

Had to back this out of DMsG while I work on some more fixes - was not quite ready for delivery. Was not on Forge yet.
    Apparently my character in the campaign I was testing with was bugged (a case where CT entry was not the token that was out in map even though I thought it was). Anyway, V1.14 is back out in DMsG and will soon be on Forge. Test thoroughly. As leaving it to me to do the testing... well... EXTENSION = RISK!

Fix for V1.14 when target not defined for disarm generates code error. Not worth a version number update.

If I try to click break grapple it gives message Cannot Break Grapple when no Grappled effect in combat tracker. But the effect is there.

Quote Originally Posted by amanwing View Post
    If I try to click break grapple it gives message Cannot Break Grapple when no Grappled effect in combat tracker. But the effect is there.
    If the effect is properly defined you'll see "applied by" when you expand it - and then it will most certainly work. If you however put some dumb text out there without properly applying the the grappled effect (as in - it was applied by someone on a target) then of course it won't be able to find who applied the grapple and won't be able to apply the break grapple rolls to them.

So my question is - did you properly apply the grapple effect - and does it show "applied by" when you expand the effect out in combat tracker?

If the effect is properly defined you'll see "applied by" when you expand it - and then it will most certainly work. If you however put some dumb text out there without properly applying the the grappled effect (as in - it was applied by someone on a target) then of course it won't be able to find who applied the grapple and won't be able to apply the break grapple rolls to them.

So my question is - did you properly apply the grapple effect - and does it show "applied by" when you expand the effect out in combat tracker?
    I just put two dudes into the combat tracker. Targeted the other and used your grapple button. The Test character has no name. Maybe thats why I was confused with the testing. Now it applies the name and it works. Cool. Thanks
    Last edited by amanwing; November 20th, 2021 at 21:30.

Thread Information