FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 33 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    V1.11 - Bug: was not supporting effects that modified raw abilities (ex. STR: 5). Fixed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Please forgive me if this has been explained, but I do not see in the guild the 1.11 version only 1.10? I have purchased it and tried re-downloading it today. Maybe 1.11 is somewhere else? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Please forgive me if this has been explained, but I do not see in the guild the 1.11 version only 1.10? I have purchased it and tried re-downloading it today. Maybe 1.11 is somewhere else? Thanks!
    Not entirely sure - I think I forgot to update version number then corrected it after I delivered - or never delivered it? That's the only reason I can think. Repackaged and redelivered with the version number for sure this time. It's updated DMsG. Thanks for noticing because my local machine showed the version number updated which was not the case in DMsG.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; March 3rd, 2021 at 19:49.

Indeed, It is now reporting 1.11. Thanks!

About to get this extension but I have a question. In the video you make NPC sheets into little draggable icons on the tabletop. How did you do that? I assume its an extension?

Quote Originally Posted by jesshmusic View Post
    About to get this extension but I have a question. In the video you make NPC sheets into little draggable icons on the tabletop. How did you do that? I assume its an extension?
    This is standard functionality in FGU. Right click and select the minimize icon on the radial menu. You can do this with most windows.
    Minimize.png
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

V1.12 - Bug - Help did not have the apply="roll" set so that it would disappear after next ability check roll in addition to the original limit of 1 round. Fixed.

A new video has been added to page 1 - hidden discreetly after the official Grim Press one. Mostly for my own entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    A new video has been added to page 1 - hidden discreetly after the official Grim Press one. Mostly for my own entertainment
    This is great, too funny. 100% worth the watching time.

Thread Information