DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 33 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    1.9 works like a champ!

I thought of one more really helpful thing for this extension: Can you add a Stand button to the generic actions that simply says "<name> stands up!" and also removes Prone effect?
    It would fit in so well with this extension IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_BK View Post
    1.9 works like a champ!

I thought of one more really helpful thing for this extension: Can you add a Stand button to the generic actions that simply says "<name> stands up!" and also removes Prone effect?
    It would fit in so well with this extension IMO.
    That's been suggested before and my response is the same - this extension just covers the missing actions in PHB as listed in the .txt file of page 1. For sure you can make an extension pile all sorts of things into it - which if you've used any of mine you know I do already as I'm writing them for myself. But "prone" is something I only ever want in the hands of the DM (me) in my games. Never in the hands of a player. And that is the true litmus test for any changes/extensions I put out there.

Is it what I want.

So while you can see I do react to things I think are justified in my games (or I consider bugs) and add them into the extensions fast, I also have no fear of saying "NO" In this case, sorry but it does not fit in my own game play so not going to do this one.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

you must update extensions - they will have issues with latest fgu update - if you don't update fgu then keep your old extension

Thanks for updating so fast: Will download the latest. Are all the other ones updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fletcher View Post
    Thanks for updating so fast: Will download the latest. Are all the other ones updated?
    Of mine, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Of mine, yes.
    The update fixed my issues...wish I would have just skipped to the end of this and read it first. I was yankin mah'hair out! I JUST bought your big bundle off DMGuild. I hope its not a case where I should have waited. Really good stuff so far, highly pleased!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    The update fixed my issues...wish I would have just skipped to the end of this and read it first. I was yankin mah'hair out! I JUST bought your big bundle off DMGuild. I hope its not a case where I should have waited. Really good stuff so far, highly pleased!!!
    Then repull Equipped Effects per its thread in here - idiot (me) made a stupid mistake. Fixed in latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Then repull Equipped Effects per its thread in here - idiot (me) made a stupid mistake. Fixed in latest version.
    So I got it today, its all good then, correct?

I got a question about that AND the polymorhism one...maybe I should ask that on the other thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    So I got it today, its all good then, correct?

I got a question about that AND the polymorhism one...maybe I should ask that on the other thread...
    Yep all my extensions were good if you got them since Tuesday after FGU extension breaker update dropped. Except Equipped Effects which I had to fix earlier this afternoon per that thread (whatever time/version that was)

Thread Information