Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thorun09 View Post
    Bought the new map tiles, again very happy. Personally, I like to set my grid first then maneuver them into the order I like. So, I hope they make a cavern set. I know a few cool cavern pieces in the sewer set, but a full cavern set would be pretty awesome.
    Yeah a caves set would be great. Some kind of an underground/dungeon type tileset would be nice too.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

For the life of me, I cannot find any AAW TILE map packs -- lots and lots of older map packs, but no LOS Tile map packs. Can anyone link them please? In fact, I find it impossible to find any content in FG Shop to begin with. It's such an onerous interface. Anyway, would love to see AAW's LOS tiles. Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnaRoach View Post
    For the life of me, I cannot find any AAW TILE map packs -- lots and lots of older map packs, but no LOS Tile map packs. Can anyone link them please? In fact, I find it impossible to find any content in FG Shop to begin with. It's such an onerous interface. Anyway, would love to see AAW's LOS tiles. Thanks!!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...search=&sort=1

The Black Scrolls releases are the ones you want I believe.

Edit: The ones that have the LoS and FGU symbols are the ones you probably are looking for.
    Last edited by JohnD; November 28th, 2020 at 06:19. Reason: Clarification
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

If you set the filter as in the screen shot below you will see the AAW Map Packs.

Ahh thank you! I had seen these, but did not know they were AAW!!

Thread Information