FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by viedevie View Post
    Thanks a lot for this extension !!!
    Really good
    You're welcome. To be honest, I completely forgot I made that. Added to the PF2 extension list thread...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Without this extension , my players and me were using the paper character sheet. It was to long fot me to change skills, combat,, save .... each time the gained a new level.
    But now with this extension we can play as we like
    Next game will be next week , my players are going to be very surprised and happy
    thanks again

Does this extension affect monsters or is it necessary to modify monsters manually?

Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricCity View Post
    Does this extension affect monsters or is it necessary to modify monsters manually?
    Welcome to the FG forums. NPCs don't have proficiency levels, so this extension has no impact on them.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sadly, I have had to go in and subtract the listed level from everything. It is pretty quick, but with the new Automation effects you have to do the text as well as the automation effect, kinda a PITA but the game is SO much better w/o level to proficiency!

PS I can see why you aren't making the Gamemastery Guide yet, as you would need to support that option and the automation to make that would almost be a complete redo of all the Bestiaries!

Hi Trenloe,

This extension seems broken with the new update. It throws an application error for every skill, weapon, spell, etc on a given tab.

Any help or updates would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyOwl View Post
    Hi Trenloe,

This extension seems broken with the new update. It throws an application error for every skill, weapon, spell, etc on a given tab.

Any help or updates would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Try the attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Trenloe! Logged everyone in and tested and everything seems just fine!

Thread Information