DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Freehand Drawing Map for Players?

Hello Support People!
    Dispite having THOUSANDS of maps, ready to go, Having 5+ map making software/(client and websites)....my DM sometimes needs to 'quick draw' a map on the fly.

Is there any way to share an active 'screen' while FG is running for the players to view?
    I personally would suggest, use Discord to share a screen, but wanted to see if there was anything within FGC or FGU?

Thank you for any suggestions on this. Cheers!
    FG: Classic Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .(Upgraded to Unity, just waiting)
    Timezone: EDT/GMT-4 - (OHIO, USA)
    Currently Running: NONE [D&D 5e focused only]
    Current Project: To learn the mechanical platform by creating 1 day adventures from donated authors, then DM same for new users.
    FG User Profile - The Short: Navy Vet, Only plays 2 main games, wants to do more in his career of Security.

In FGU, you can create a new image record; change to the Paint mode in the image data control; and use the line/rectangle/ellipse paint tools to draw either colored lines or draw using image asset graphics (from the Assets window).

In FGC, there is a very minimal drawing tool you can use to sketch something out. Just create a new image record (which is a drawing by default); turn on the drawing tool; and start sketching. It's a very simple (and thin) drawing tool, so not that great. But, it can be used in a pinch. (Also, you have to use right click menu to expand the drawing.)

Have you tried using in the Demo already?

Regards,
    JPG

HOT DAWG!! That should be enough for our needs! Thank you very much on that!

I have the full license and the FGU upgrade purchase. I just haven't wanted to 'try' the FGU yet because it was still in beta at the time this group started. So I went with FGC because of 14 years stability!

I use the demo and watched how the map appeared and updated nicely! Thanks again!
    FG: Classic Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .(Upgraded to Unity, just waiting)
    Timezone: EDT/GMT-4 - (OHIO, USA)
    Currently Running: NONE [D&D 5e focused only]
    Current Project: To learn the mechanical platform by creating 1 day adventures from donated authors, then DM same for new users.
    FG User Profile - The Short: Navy Vet, Only plays 2 main games, wants to do more in his career of Security.

Thread Information