DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last
    If I drag PC from Combat Tracker to the Panel it does not work, when I drag from Characters screen it works. Now this is fine for the PC, but I can't drag and drop NPC from CT but from NPC Library, which is not linked to CT and I have double work to do to add/remove combatants. Is this the process?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

The token does not work at this time, but if you click and drag the link in the CT to the slot it will load the NPC. Also, the friend or foe icons will add all the relevant actors as well to the slots if you drop it on the frame.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The token does not work at this time, but if you click and drag the link in the CT to the slot it will load the NPC. Also, the friend or foe icons will add all the relevant actors as well to the slots if you drop it on the frame.
    The link, not the icon
    Works like a charm. I hope future enhancements are put such as more columns.

It is actually available now. If you are comfortable tinkering in the code, you can change 2 to whatever number you wish. I'm working out how to get this available to change within FG.

ct/scripts/ct_theaterofmind_combat.lua, change local NUMBER_LEVELS = 2; to whatever number you wish. This will expand the number of columns.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

It is actually available now. If you are comfortable tinkering in the code, you can change 2 to whatever number you wish. I'm working out how to get this available to change within FG.

ct/scripts/ct_theaterofmind_combat.lua, change local NUMBER_LEVELS = 2; to whatever number you wish. This will expand the number of columns.
    I have no issues working in the code
    I can recommend to expose column numbers as Game Options, like the decals. This will be the best.

I will take that into consideration and thank you for the feedback.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I tested it with the Conan ruleset from the store and it's adding combatants to the frame.

Attachment 38652

Also tested it with MoreCore and it also adds the combatant to the frame.

Attachment 38653
    Wait a minute! How did you add pictures to your sidebar buttons?

Also, and actually more importantly, how do I share the TotM with my players?
    Do they need to install the extension also?
    Is it automatically added to theirs as with the CT?

I'm planning on using this for Social Interaction more than TotM combat, but it has a fun JRPG format that lends itself to yelling something incomprehensible in broken anime Japanese while throwing a fireball at the front row.
    Last edited by darthfrodo; August 21st, 2020 at 19:55.
    Bring me the One Ring! And NO disintigrations!
    Darth Frodo

The rulesets pictures are Conan and MoreCore respectively. Those are the base themes in those rulesets. Once you download the .ext file, you will need to place it in your extensions folder for the program. You can reach this quickly by hitting the folder icons on dashboard of the program. Then choose your campaign and navigate through the extensions list and select the extension to have it available within your campaign.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I tested this out on FGU tonight. The main problems were, 1. Players could only see their own token and NPC tokens, but not the other PC tokens; and 2. All effects were revealed to the players, including effects which were set to GM-only view in the CT. I very much like the idea behind this and hope to use it again when it has gone through some more revisions.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrichey View Post
    I tested this out on FGU tonight. The main problems were, 1. Players could only see their own token and NPC tokens, but not the other PC tokens; and 2. All effects were revealed to the players, including effects which were set to GM-only view in the CT. I very much like the idea behind this and hope to use it again when it has gone through some more revisions.
    I was about to report the same issues

Thread Information