DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Hi,

Installed this today - SWADE with the Lankhmar setting and no extensions loaded.

Errors popping up on dragging items to the TotM window, dropping in a background, etc.

theatre.png
    totm.png

I know you are busy with rulessets etc - but just pointing it out - I can provide logs if it helps.

Thanks for this extension!

Pushed fix in first post.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed fix in first post.
    That was FAST!!! Nice one!

Got a new error this time:

totm2.png

No error if you drag from the Character Selection, but if you drag from the CT then error.

EDIT: Scrap that - errors either way.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; March 2nd, 2021 at 16:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Got a new error this time:

totm2.png

No error if you drag from the Character Selection, but if you drag from the CT then error.

EDIT: Scrap that - errors either way.
    Thanks for the report. I was in the middle of adding the functionality for tokens to be dropped and forgot to take it out. Currently only links and friendorfoe drops are supported. I can upload a new version with that axed out so an error doesn't appear and just returns or you can just not drop tokens till I can get a working version for that.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Just decided to fix it cause it made it easier to fix with the new ActorManager changes. You might see some hiccups with the token going to a letter. If you move the token around a bit it will revert back to the proper token. I'll hunt that down with my list, just have a few other projects that need my attention today.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Just decided to fix it cause it made it easier to fix with the new ActorManager changes. You might see some hiccups with the token going to a letter. If you move the token around a bit it will revert back to the proper token. I'll hunt that down with my list, just have a few other projects that need my attention today.
    Thanks.

In the Vampire the Masquerade ruleset, there is a "delay" when I put a new image into the background. The first image change does not register for players, but it does for the storyteller. So whenever you change the image the players are one image behind so to speak.

Portraits also all over the place. I am bereft of the ability to explain what is going on there. Sorry. Bad feedback, but... yeah...
    Last edited by viresanimi; April 3rd, 2021 at 03:42.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    In the Vampire the Masquerade ruleset, there is a "delay" when I put a new image into the background. The first image change does not register for players, but it does for the storyteller. So whenever you change the image the players are one image behind so to speak.

Portraits also all over the place. I am bereft of the ability to explain what is going on there. Sorry. Bad feedback, but... yeah...
    Is this in FGU/FGC?
    How are you adding images? With the link from the masterindex or from assets?
    When placing tokens on the slots, are you dragging the token from the CT, or from the sheet?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

This is FGU.

I drag from the masterindex (I guess), cause I am not dragging images from assets. Initially I didn't understand that I needed to drag from the combat tracker, but that solves the "players can't see the tokens issue I had. But I've seen npc's that has a unique portrait, just get a random letter token or even the portrait of a player character. How that happens is beyond me to explain.

Then again, I am at a loss to explain half the bugs in that ruleset.

Thread Information